** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Soldato
Just use your PC man. I mean all these synthetics prove only your PC can run synthetics................

I hear that! On one level, yeah it's kind of good to know and I totally get it from an enthusiast POV, but on the other hand it's not worth getting too worked up over, and is a bit like taking your car to the Nurburgring and being disappointed you're not hitting every apex at max speed. Real world impact = zero. ;)

So when is this bundle deal back on? 28th in the morning is it? Midnight? When should I look, as I'm guessing will sell out quick.

OcUK Staff
OP
Will the website be able to handle the additional traffic after 10am :)

It will be fine, only forum members have being informed, we won't bother announcing it on the site I suspect as that just causes us to over-sell.

We'd rather our community get such deals who contribute to the forums and help build what is this superb community. :)

Associate
After missing this in black friday, waiting out kabylake and it now seems as it will over overpriced underperforming, i will try and also jump on this deal if it is available to low posters such as me.

Was building a new pc for a amigo for her CV1, i got mine from you a little while back and it has been so awesome so i think staying with skylake seems a good choice. Was watching videos on kaby temps

meh

my skylake stays super cool with the kraken x62 the kaby gaming gains just do not seem worth it at this stage

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I'm still getting the cold boot issue, other than that it works ok.

The error code when this happens is 'b2' - Legacy option ROM initialization.

Any ideas?

Not quite passing mem training.

Dram voltage up 0.025v also Sa 1.275 io 1.275. I mean if it's stable once posted issue is very minor just one voltage.

Soldato
i got one on black friday and it's running great. nice a quiet too but i'm using some alpenfolm fans i got with a ocuk value water system on the aio and i haven't bothered to oc the cpu yet. running with a palit 1080 gamerock and 2 x akasa venom fans on the floor of my new inwin 303, it really is quiet.

is there better, quieter fans than the alpenfolm clears and venoms?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

You will notice the bundle is live now, I have added a considerable discount to the bundle as of now.

Of course on the 28th I shall further increase the already rather large discount applied by approx a further £50, at the moment the bundle has a £100 discount.

So for those who do not wish to wait and want it in time for XMAS you can order now and still save £100, of course wait until 28th and you will save even more. :)

Back
Top Bottom