A battlefield2 thread

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I play it daily & have recently started a new account to enjoy the Awards again. Takes no time these days to get up to Gunnery though & get yourself a few unlocks. I love this game as much now as the first time i played it.
Worth noting to all that PB has updated recently so if you get a kick for PB then use the manual PB.exe as i have. Alls sweet after the manual update.
Still Hundreds of servers to choose from & loads of good hard rounds to be had. Infantry only is still my favourite. Nothing beats full on 64 man IO battles, These days squads fill up in no time & it kicks of Big style, As i said I Love it.

Soldato
Don't play either any more, but i definitely preferred BF2 to BF2142. Much more fun was had, and the Spec Ops expansion was great too. That Devil's Perch (correct name?) was just awesome!

Karkand wins overall though.:cool:

Associate
i've noticed the G36(e/c?!), the medic 2nd unlock seems to have been de-powered in the new patch...doesnt seem to be the killing machine it used to be unless on single shot! for me, it's all about the rpk again!

Associate
Is there a new patch out ! ?
As I have been kicked back to desk top while playing on some servers or is this admins freeing up slots for Clan memebers.
If so at least give me a d*mn warning that I am about to get kick.
Also what happens to my score part way through a game ?

One last thing what is happening with www.bf2s.com stats server ! ?
Is there any other Stat servers that I can use.

Cheers

Caporegime
Yeah Tysonator there is a few but checkout ... www.bf2player.com for all your stat info.... as for getting kicked from a server for whatever reason you will still get your points added at round ending or later depending on how quickly they update (ie. weekends are slow at times) as for warnings they do flash up kinda quickly and sometimes you miss them esp. if your in the middle of a fire fight. Oh NO new patches out and doubt there will be again ... though keep your PB (Punkbuster updated) or this could result in a few kicks or connection problems.

Soldato
So what servers do people play on around here? Also what's your BF2 names?

Mine is "psybience" and I mostly play on the 50klicks servers. I'm mostly sniper class but I'm not the camping type; I'm more of a rambo type player, lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom