***Air Fryer recipe, tips and photos thread***

Soldato
Got one!!

Had an Argos order cancel on me as they obviously didn't have stock when the site said they did.

Checked today and it said my local had 1 for collection, went for it expecting the same. Just picked it up :) went for the ninja dual 7.6 version

Never been this excited about getting a kitchen you :D same buzz as trying to find a ps5 last year..

Soldato
Got one!!

Had an Argos order cancel on me as they obviously didn't have stock when the site said they did.

Checked today and it said my local had 1 for collection, went for it expecting the same. Just picked it up :) went for the ninja dual 7.6 version

Never been this excited about getting a kitchen you :D same buzz as trying to find a ps5 last year..

No!!!!!

There is one in the John Lewis in Milton keynes but it cant be reserved and I dont really want to go all that way to be dissapointed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Did a toastie, worked well.. note to self, secure the top piece of bread down next time! Opened the draw and it was stuck to the element/burning! Fan sucked it up!

Used cocktail sticks to hold it down and was fine once the cheese melted and held it together :D

Soldato
I'd like to get an air fryer for my daughter for Christmas. They use an old deep fat fryer and with a toddler it's freaking me out a bit.

She also mentioned wanting a pressure cooker so was thinking the Ninja 11 in 1 would be a good option. Does anyone have any experience with this model?

We've been on about getting one at home too so would get 2.

Caporegime
I'd like to get an air fryer for my daughter for Christmas. They use an old deep fat fryer and with a toddler it's freaking me out a bit.

She also mentioned wanting a pressure cooker so was thinking the Ninja 11 in 1 would be a good option. Does anyone have any experience with this model?

We've been on about getting one at home too so would get 2.

We have the 14 in 1 and its become our most used kitchen gadget over the past 8 months, great bit of kit.

Soldato
How are folks managing to cook frozen garlic supermarket bread? My AF400 just hates these things and I have to poke the hell out of the bread with a knife to get the heat to penetrate past the crust. The crust always comes out beatiful golden brown but the frozen butter is always still hard. It takes a few more minutes at this point.

Caporegime
Did a toastie, worked well.. note to self, secure the top piece of bread down next time! Opened the draw and it was stuck to the element/burning! Fan sucked it up!

Used cocktail sticks to hold it down and was fine once the cheese melted and held it together :D

Yup! Same with “light” food like grated cheese, it will get blown up before it melts, or pepperoni on pizza, or if you use baking paper as a base. Put a metal spoon down on the edges or it gets blown up to the top.

Caporegime
How are folks managing to cook frozen garlic supermarket bread? My AF400 just hates these things and I have to poke the hell out of the bread with a knife to get the heat to penetrate past the crust. The crust always comes out beatiful golden brown but the frozen butter is always still hard. It takes a few more minutes at this point.

Low heat setting.

Back
Top Bottom