Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Soldato
eBay have currently got a GoPro hero 3+ black edition for £180 with loads of accessories, think it's worth it over paying £270 for a hero 4 black edition.

Associate
+1

Get yourselves on there right now! Like seriously! This is how you do Black Friday! I'm just waiting for a specific Samsung TV to show up. I hope it does. and I hope the price is damn good!

Yeah I'm looking for a higher end Samsung 4K TV, the deal they have now is awesome for the entry level 4K and would make my nvidia shield tv hit its heights.

You know you're in a long term relationship when you're sat waiting patiently to see how much the epilator is going to be priced at..... :eek:

I must admit same here. With 50% off vouchers been texted to me all the time and free 0% interest you can get some good deals sometimes.

I opened an account yesterday as didn't want to use the missus' to buy her two new Sonos 1's. If they go on sale below £300 for the pair today I'll be refusing the delivery on Saturday and waiting on delivery of the cheaper ones :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I'm looking for a higher end Samsung 4K TV, the deal they have now is awesome for the entry level 4K and would make my nvidia shield tv hit its heights.

You know you're in a long term relationship when you're sat waiting patiently to see how much the epilator is going to be priced at..... :eek:

I opened an account yesterday as didn't want to use the missus' to buy her two new Sonos 1's. If they go on sale below £300 for the pair today I'll be refusing the delivery on Saturday and waiting on delivery of the cheaper ones :D

I too am after the Sonos 1's for the missus. Lol. Also the Samsung TV I am waiting for is full HD with 3D. Not fussed about 4K. Unless there's one at an extremely better price than the current Samsung one. Don't really want to pay more than £450. Lol. But one can dream. :D

Soldato
Best deal so far is the £3 credit for choosing no rush delivery.

Good that, I ordered a £5 lightning cable a few days ago, chose no rush delivery and got a £1 credit. Then last night I got an email saying they were unable to deliver it due to damage in transit so they refunded me,
so I ordered it again and got a £3 credit. Now I have £4 of credit from a single £5 product

Associate
I too am after the Sonos 1's for the missus. Lol. Also the Samsung TV I am waiting for is full HD with 3D. Not fussed about 4K. Unless there's one at an extremely better price than the current Samsung one. Don't really want to pay more than £450. Lol. But one can dream. :D

Maybe Currys? They usually have an offer to trade in an old tv for £100 off the price of a new one. We just used a crappy 22" one last time and also used a broken hoover to buy a Dyson :D

Yankee Candles £5 off at Very. Everyone loves a Yankee Candle for Christmas, regardless of what they tell you.

Soldato
Maybe Currys? They usually have an offer to trade in an old tv for £100 off the price of a new one. We just used a crappy 22" one last time and also used a broken hoover to buy a Dyson :D

Yankee Candles £5 off at Very. Everyone loves a Yankee Candle for Christmas, regardless of what they tell you.

Nah. They put the price back up for the TV I was after. It was £499 but then they put it back up to £549 just like Very did. ****** still have the TV for £450, but I am just hoping Very might surprise me and put it on Black Friday.

Soldato
Mostly been picking up fillers under £10, the £3 no rush credit means I'll be picking up a few Kindle books after I'm done too so a little bonus.

Back
Top Bottom