Amazon Luna

Soldato
OP
Wow, Luna just landed Fortnight and is available to anyone with either a Luna+ subscription or a Prime sub. That's massive.

Imagine all the kids that now have access to Fortnight because their parents have a Prime sub.

Soldato
OP
Anybody still giving Luna a bash? I'm so overwhelmed by Switch and PC games that I haven't subbed to Luna+ yet

Ouch, very weak month for Luna. One game joining and not very interesting games (for me) going into Prime.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stadia was fantastic if you ever actually used it.

I have tried it. I think we spoke about it before where I said that it didn't work for me with the broadband I had etc. But I could understand the convenience of a solution like that.
I think the problem with these things is and what my comment was alluding to was we haven't had anything like that which has had a very long shelf life so I'm not sure why this would be different.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I have tried it. I think we spoke about it before where I said that it didn't work for me with the broadband I had etc. But I could understand the convenience of a solution like that.
I think the problem with these things is and what my comment was alluding to was we haven't had anything like that which has had a very long shelf life so I'm not sure why this would be different.
That's true. Yes I think I recall us discussing it.

GEFORCE NOW seems to be doing the best so far.

Caporegime
I have just took out a Prime trial so having a dabble with Luna. I am wondering what the Epic Games link does? Does it allow you to play any of your free games that Epic have given away over the years (well, the ones that are available on Luna)?

Soldato
OP
I see interest has dried up on this here at OCUK, not like it was very high to begin with.

The lack of games coming is disappointing. I must admit I've been less interested in the Cloud since getting a Steam Deck but I do appreciate it.

Soldato
Is this worth looking into if you have fire sticks, Amazon tablets and prime? How does the free games work do you have to "grab them" somehow and then they are in your account forever or?

I'm at a cross roads in gaming and not using my Xbox as much because it's hogging the TV so thinking of trying streaming and Luna might be the answer because we have loads of Amazon devices

Soldato
From the little I've looked at it there seem to be four new games every month that you can play for free that month. If you want to carry on playing them after that you need a Luna+ subscription. There haven't been many games on there that interest me so far, and certainly not enough to pay a sub.

Back
Top Bottom