• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** AMD R290X BF4 EDITION - WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, how long roughly will we have to decide whether we want it and what brand we want before it is shipped?

24-48hrs.
Once we can list the cards online, we shall then call the people who placed a deposit requesting which brand they want.

All the brands are reference design, so deciding factors will be price, colour of the box and warranty.

Soldato
24-48hrs.
Once we can list the cards online, we shall then call the people who placed a deposit requesting which brand they want.

All the brands are reference design, so deciding factors will be price, colour of the box and warranty.

ah - that answered a previous query of mine too

thats a reasonable amount of time before deciding :) cheers

OcUK Staff
OP
A third UK Etailer now has these up for pre order. Bargain price of £11,999.99. PayPal accepted. :p

As I said earlier there are only two UK Etailors who AMD have given allocation too and of course OcUK Is one of those two and we got the most, a few hundred. :)

Soldato
As I said earlier there are only two UK Etailors who AMD have given allocation too and of course OcUK Is one of those two and we got the most, a few hundred. :)
Well a third has got them listed. Whether they can deliver is another matter...

AMD have posted the following regarding the price leaks / speculation on their Facebook page.

Recommended AMD Radeon R9 290X pricing, specs and performance will be unveiled in the coming weeks. We haven’t released pricing and won’t comment on pricing seen on some e-tail outlets.

Soldato
I can only find ocuk mentioned as the pre-order supplier in the UK with google. I know the Bolton one has them listed, but they always put up pre-order for things they never actually get.

Back
Top Bottom