• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** AMD R290X BF4 EDITION - WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! **

Associate
I'm confused.

We only have the vaguest idea of how these cards perform, and a guess on how cool and efficient, and are only able to estimate the price at anywhere between 400 and 800 pounds, give or take a hundred squid..

and people are leaving deposits :eek:

That's...errr.. hardcore.

OcUK Staff
OP
8'000 of these in total, yes? how many of those 8'000 do you have?

We can't say, just a few hundred.

To confirm, we've sold a little over 100 units.

We have plenty of BF4 editions spare!

We have also ordered from manufacturers 100's of the regular 290X and 290 as well. :)

Associate
We can't say, just a few hundred.

To confirm, we've sold a little over 100 units.

We have plenty of BF4 editions spare!

We have also ordered from manufacturers 100's of the regular 290X and 290 as well. :)

You realise of course McGibbo that you are the most hated man on this forum right now :p

YOU know how these 'bad boys' perform, and obviously YOU know how much they will retail for..and being a good businessman probably have a good idea what will happen to the prices of the 780 and maybe even the 290 given a few weeks of sales..

YOU know all of this.

I hate you.

Caporegime
You realise of course McGibbo that you are the most hated man on this forum right now :p

YOU know how these 'bad boys' perform, and obviously YOU know how much they will retail for..and being a good businessman probably have a good idea what will happen to the prices of the 780 and maybe even the 290 given a few weeks of sales..

YOU know all of this.

I hate you.

He hates you too.... :p

OcUK Staff
OP
It's 100% refundable.

If you cannot afford a £99 refundable deposit you cannot afford the retail card at RRP either.

Like it or lump it.

Will the BF4 Package include Premium or not?

This!

Some competitors are charging £1000, now that is bad conduct in my view when they full well know it won't be that much, but again its probably because they are only getting like five units. :D

Caporegime
It's 100% refundable.

If you cannot afford a £99 refundable deposit you cannot afford the retail card at RRP either.

Like it or lump it.

Thanks for that wonderful insight. Unfortunately RRP is a mystery, let alone if there's the usual price gouging at launch.

It's totally pointless complication. I'd be very interested in buying but I'm not going to lend an etailer £100 for a few weeks on the promise of a card I know little about, least of all the actual price. How do you know they'll be competitive? If they're not you'll have to go to the hassle of calling up for a refund and waiting the usual 5+ days for your money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom