An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by Marcus
No, Gilly, I'm not letting it get to me. And if you found it funny, good for you. I didn't.
I cant say I found it that funny but I certainly didnt get upset about it like yo useem to be

And Mr Werewolf good sir, Ive no idea why it stops at 12 noon but AFAIK it was common knowledge, suprised someone hasnt googled the answer by now

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Werewolf
i still don't know where the idea that April fools stops at 12 noon comes from

I've never even heard of that one before today:confused:

Always been that way round here. After 12 noon the fooler is the foolee.

Good job Bitboy's was implemented before 12 :)

No, Gilly, I'm not letting it get to me. And if you found it funny, good for you. I didn't.

Fair enough :)

Originally posted by punky_munky
Why not? Got a giant see bass up your ass or something?

A mutateed 'SEE' bass? ;)

Soldato
Originally posted by Rob "Hooah!" Offer
I cant say I found it that funny but I certainly didnt get upset about it like yo useem to be

And Mr Werewolf good sir, Ive no idea why it stops at 12 noon but AFAIK it was common knowledge, suprised someone hasnt googled the answer by now

its different in different countries - seems that no one knows why really

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65095

Marcus - It really isnt the end of the world - calm down mate

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
Don't understand where people are getting that from? :confused:

"So why aint he banned yet Baldy? Lacking in certain quarters are we? "

Quote made by Gilly from thread where bitboy insulted dons

This is where Im getting the idea from, you said this about 30 seconds into the argument:p

Man of Honour
I'm stating my opinion - or am I not entitled to one now?

You are indeed allowed one, you just seem to have taken this personally when it was a joke. With the joke being on a willing forum user. I just fail to see the problem.

Originally posted by Clerkin
"So why aint he banned yet Baldy? Lacking in certain quarters are we? "

Quote made by Gilly from thread where bitboy insulted dons

This is where Im getting the idea from, you said this about 30 seconds into the argument:p

You misunderstand sir, I said that because Balddog had tried to ban him, but he couldn't. Not because I wanted rid of Bitboy...

Man of Honour
I can understand how those that were in on it found it funny as they sat and read replies some of which were of people truly sad to see the guy go for whatever reason.

I can see how you would all be there laughing an joking how we could be so gullible that we believed it so for you I bet it was funny.

For us who the gag (i use the term very lightly) was unkown to it could well have been the opposite.

I myself was dubious as to the fact whether he was banned or not which i noted in my second post of the thread however I fail to see where the humour is in pretend banning someone from the forum for a period of 5 hours ?

a lot of people on here would have actually believed that a valued member of the forum had again been lost to the community this in my view is not a laughing matter.

however each to there own I suppose I will give credit that it was awell orchestrated plan and that you all held up very well to all the questions etc that were asked but I simply did not find it amusing.

Closed
Permabanned
Originally posted by Gilly
You are indeed allowed one, you just seem to have taken this personally when it was a joke. With the joke being on a willing forum user. I just fail to see the problem.
Fine. Would an admin please remove my account here. Thankyou.

Associate
The original "bannable" thread was pretty iffy - lots of people posting out of style :)

However the longer it went on the more doubt began to creep in. You never fully had me though. Also it was a bit of an attention whore thing to do ;)

Man of Honour
OP

Chill dude. Fair enough you didn't like the joke, but nobody is asking you / wants you to leave:cool:

Man of Honour

marcus you are obviously annoyed and upset at what has happened here today. I ask though that you just simply sleep on it wake up in the morning and rethink what you have asked for.

This is a very friendly and informative forum as you will have already found in yours time here. This one incident should not cloud your experience of the forum in general.

So just take a few hours to cool off mate and have a rethink in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom