Are Jeans becoming unfashionable?

Soldato
Gen Z dresses weird, see a lot of 18 year olds walking around with baggy jeans and baggy jumpers, massive pair of glasses and messy hair, look like they walked out of a 1970s time portal
Should never throw your awful old clothes away, it all comes back into fashion eventually.

Man of Honour
I feel so self consciously scruffy in joggers. My wife's family all change into "house trousers" within seconds of getting in from outside and I just can't get with it. I'm forever being moaned at for wearing the same jeans indoors as I wore outside.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I feel so self consciously scruffy in joggers. My wife's family all change into "house trousers" within seconds of getting in from outside and I just can't get with it. I'm forever being moaned at for wearing the same jeans indoors as I wore outside.
I thought that was standard... Same way as soon as come home first thing to do is wash your hands... Second is change clothes. Wearing the same clothes you wore outdoors then indoors, especially jeans is yuck.

Associate
I admit I haven't worn jeans in years, they feel just too uncomfortable for me, and how anyone can wear tight fitting jeans is beyond me, does it not feel restrictive to certain parts of the body?

Caporegime
I'll change out of chinos pretty much as soon as I come back into joggers. But if I'm outside in joggers or leggings or shorts.. I'll carry on wearing those in the house.

Back
Top Bottom