Are Jeans becoming unfashionable?

Soldato
I really don’t understand why I wear jeans most of the time because they aren’t that comfortable. Force of habit really but I think it’s the trade off between being casual but not looking like a roadman with trackies, innit.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I really don’t understand why I wear jeans most of the time because they aren’t that comfortable. Force of habit really but I think it’s the trade off between being casual but not looking like a roadman with trackies, innit.

I certainly don't care anymore what others think. It's been liberating.

Associate
Haven't worn jeans in years. I have smarter chino or cord style trousers for work, and more comfortable joggers or stretchy outdoor trousers for out and about casually.

Caporegime
Appropriate.

SIfD2m1.png

Associate
the problem is good jeans, and i mean properly good jeans are very expensive now.

there is a huge amount of cheap rubbish in the sub £100 bracket and i think people got wise to it.

Nonsense. I picked up a great pair of jeans in Sport Direct of all places about a year back for £25. They are super comfortable and have not got any evident wear on them so far. I wish I had picked up all the pairs in my size in hindsight, seeing as I detest clothes shopping.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing beats a good pair of American Eagle jeans...

That reminds me, need to pick some up in US when over on business on April :)

Back
Top Bottom