Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Permabanned
Jesus the steam forums are shocking, full of 5 years olds moaning about a delay and how rubbish the devs are. Wait till they find out what Early Access actually means when they get to finally "play" it LOL

Soldato
You're all mental.. Let's all get burned time after time after time!!!!

Now where do I sign up :)

Actually for the first time in a long while I am going to wait..

Permabanned
lol to be expected with Early Access and Steam, as I said before I have never known a release to go smooth and on time. Kids like to get upset about it though and they all start screaming on the steam forums, funny stuff to read though.

That link is well funny though LOL.

I haz 4090!
Don
lol to be expected with Early Access and Steam, as I said before I have never known a release to go smooth and on time. Kids like to get upset about it though and they all start screaming on the steam forums, funny stuff to read though.

It is, but what they should do is guestimate how long it's going to take to get ready, and then add a day or two on top of that. At least they'd have a reliable release date then, and no one would have any excuse to whinge.

Permabanned
It is, but what they should do is guestimate how long it's going to take to get ready, and then add a day or two on top of that. At least they'd have a reliable release date then, and no one would have any excuse to whinge.

If they guesstimate and they go over that they still got shot down, developing a game a bug could appear at any given time. They probs thought they were ready 4 hours ago and something went wrong, it happens. Just wait for the steam refund threads when those kids find out what Early Access really is.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
If they guesstimate and they go over that they still got shot down, developing a game a bug could appear at any given time. They probs thought they were ready 4 hours ago and something went wrong, it happens. Just wait for the steam refund threads when those kids find out what Early Access really is.

We could discuss this all night, but an extra 48 hours would have put them in a better position regardless. That isn't up for debate.

Permabanned
We could discuss this all night, but an extra 48 hours would have put them in a better position regardless. That isn't up for debate.

Not really, people will have pitch forks no matter what. End of the day it is not a finished game and it will be out when it is out, it is not full retail so times do not really need to be met. People are going to be even madder when they find out how buggy it will be anyway.

I haz 4090!
Don
Not really, people will have pitch forks no matter what. End of the day it is not a finished game and it will be out when it is out, it is not full retail so times do not really need to be met. People are going to be even madder when they find out how buggy it will be anyway.

I can see you're one of those people who always like to have the last word, so we'll agree to disagree on this one.

I haz 4090!
Don
Problem is they are adding and fixing things on the fly in response to the streamers comments, must be very hard to pin a date down.

That's good, but as it's EA, they could be doing that forever. Ship it out of the door and patch later. It's perfectly playable from the streams, and it would stop all the annoying internet rage. :)

I haz 4090!
Don
LOL calm down, just trying to explain how Early Access works for you. Don't get mad, take a chill pill and ask mummy for some warm milk......

Take a chill pill!? Does your signature refer to the year you got your banter from? Who says stuff like that in 2015?

I was just making a point that I don't want to spend all night discussing why or why it hasn't been released. I've made my point, now back on topic please.

Permabanned
Take a chill pill!? Does your signature refer to the year you got your banter from? Who says stuff like that in 2015?

I was just making a point that I don't want to spend all night discussing why or why it hasn't been released. I've made my point, now back on topic please.

What are you a forum mod? Little bit power hungry as you come across as a bit rude. Trying to be funny and rude at the same time hoping no one will dare say anything back to you in fear of the ban, you kinda look a bit silly tbh :D

Caporegime
What are you a forum mod? Little bit power hungry as you come across as a bit rude. Trying to be funny and rude at the same time hoping no one will dare say anything back to you in fear of the ban, you kinda look a bit silly tbh :D

Please cut out the attitude or you will be taking a holiday.

Back
Top Bottom