Asus ROG PG32UCDM - 4k OLED 240hz

Associate
OP
Tftcentral released a video about manufacturing panels timeline. Monitor likely to be available in Q2, with maybe some preorder at the end of Q1.

Associate
OP
After reading various reviews, I'm going for the Asus. It is currently available on another webshop - do we know if / when it'll be available on OCUK?
Thanks!

Associate
I'm confused with these monitors.
They're only coming with DP1.4a (HDMI2.1), which as standard only go up to around 4k@120hz (144hz with DSC).
Does this mean that you can't actually game at 4K 240hz with them anyway? You only get to use 4k120hz OR a lower resolution up to 240hz?
I can imagine that a whole bunch of people are going to be disappointed with how these are being touted else!

Additionally, there's no NV cards that output DP2.0 at the moment anyway, only AMD ones.... so if I understand correctly again, there's going to be even more people feeling sore if they get these monitors!

Associate
Last edited:
Caporegime
I suspect that competitor might have an exclusive for a defined period of time. Hope OCUK will stock it - I'll wait for the price to come down to ~£1k.
Yup, he'd have replied by now if he had any solid info (just how he tends to roll). They don't really involve themselves in the forum anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom