Poll: Bacon butties - with or without butter?

Bacon Butties

• without Butter / without Sauce

• without Butter / with Ketchup

• without Butter / with Brown Sauce

• with Butter / without Sauce

• with Butter / with Ketchup

• with Butter / with Brown Sauce

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
Had a bacon sandwich this morning with ketchup and bunged a slice of Monterray Jack over the top which i melted with a blow torch.
It was really good will have to get more cheese slices :cry:

Soldato
Butter and ketchup preferably.

I've been really into breakfast baps (or sandwiches if no baps to hand) lately.

Sausages (cut in half lengthways), mushrooms, bacon, fried egg, ketchup. Amazing!

The sausages seem to be the key bit. I really like the Asda 'flavourful pork sausages': their 'standard' sausages, rather than the premium ones (but not the cheap ones).

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Butter for sure. I have one with ketchup, one without. I like both but if I had to pick I would go without ketchup as I like to taste the bacon.

Soldato
Butter and ketchup preferably.

I've been really into breakfast baps (or sandwiches if no baps to hand) lately.

Sausages (cut in half lengthways), mushrooms, bacon, fried egg, ketchup. Amazing!

The sausages seem to be the key bit. I really like the Asda 'flavourful pork sausages': their 'standard' sausages, rather than the premium ones (but not the cheap ones).

In a lightly toasted brioche bun with brown sauce. Black pudding also never goes amiss.

Associate
Butter if I grill the Bacon which in most cases these days is full of water, or for good quality Bacon I would pan fry then quickly dip the bread in the rendered fat.
Red OR Brown, either suits, Brown is my preference though.

Soldato
As a student, one time I only had hot cross buns as my only bread type thing. Made a Hot Cross Bacon Butty. It's lovely. Don't knock it til you try it. As HXBs are fruity and spicy like brown sauce. Plus don't get brown sauce dripping through.

Associate
All you saucers are ruining the bacon!

Thick white bread, slightly too much butter and thick, smoked rashers. There's not many better tastes in the world.... don't add some chemically sauce to it!

Back
Top Bottom