*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Isn’t that on origin though? I wanted it on steam so I can play it on the steam deck :D

You can add origin games you own to steam through the steam library (click on "Add game" then "Add a non-steam game"). Origin client can also be installed on steam deck I believe - google it for a guide

Soldato
Does anyone know whats happend with matchmaking? Ever since the weekly medals reset.

Last week - 8.5k current players - normally finds me a packed server in 5-10 seconds.
This week - 10k current players - matchmakes for 10 minutes then throws me into a server with 3 afk people (100% of the time I cannot find a populated server)

What gives?

Associate
It's never been off my drive - I play it most days. Servers are nearly always full anyway but I see player count has gone through the roof since the 80% off steam sale this week
Hi buddy - any specific Discord to find you on? would love to team up. I'm already part of the OcUK and AMG Discord Servers.

Soldato
I'm listening to the soundtrack at work over the last couple of days and it's surprisingly good. Looking back I honestly really enjoyed playing this when it was fresh, it might be my favourite online FPS experience tied with COD4. I seem to struggle finding a populated match using quickplay but when browsing servers there's quite a few nearly full servers available so I just join stuff that way.

Back
Top Bottom