Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Premium purchased. Bargain in my opinion, assuming the expansions are worth it!

What if there not?

My opinion what the dlc adds in terms of gameplay should have been included at launch.

Dice would never release dlc that is as poor as metro and Damavand peak conquest. Terrible maps.

We where told that bf3 would have the biggest maps in bf history.

Now it's biggest map and you had to wait 11 months for it and pay extra.

Pure rip off

Soldato
can i ask you guys, you know these cheaters that use aim bots? ive always wondered how on earth do they work? is it just a bit of software?
i have no intention ever of using one, just wondering how these cheaters get them to work?ive been on a few servers with people having very high K2D ratios.

Soldato
can i ask you guys, you know these cheaters that use aim bots? ive always wondered how on earth do they work? is it just a bit of software?
i have no intention ever of using one, just wondering how these cheaters get them to work?ive been on a few servers with people having very high K2D ratios.

Sell there souls to the devil

Google it my friend

Soldato

Ask crinkleshoes.

Caporegime

Ask crinkle.

Punkbuster is currently unleashing a massive ban wave on multiple cheat sites. Expect a lot of turd burglars to start crying on battlelog and protesting innocence soon.

Soldato
You're a long way from home, yuppie-boy. I'll start a tab.

Sorry, my life doesn't revolve around BF3. Quick google shows that I was correct and it comes at a cost. Which is why I said 2.4GB to update... What? What tweaks are there that consist of 2.4GB? Maybe 1gb but 2.4gb? Quite a large size!

Associate
Well considering the last patch which didnt fix ..insert random profanity here family forum yadieyada was also quite big this one actually had some stuff in it :D also Close combat in that i guess

Associate
Sorry, my life doesn't revolve around BF3. Quick google shows that I was correct and it comes at a cost. Which is why I said 2.4GB to update... What? What tweaks are there that consist of 2.4GB? Maybe 1gb but 2.4gb? Quite a large size!

Really? The fact various outlets are trying to sell you an expansion and you think it's free? :D

EA must be doing something wrong :p

Soldato
Really? The fact various outlets are trying to sell you an expansion and you think it's free? :D

EA must be doing something wrong :p

Specsavers time methinks. Read what I originally said.

I havent been keeping up to date as I play every so often. I heard about Close Quaters. I then said why the 2.4gb update. It was then said that close quaters is included, hence large size? (or thats how it was implied).

So I questioned as to why Close Quaters would be included in an update, surely it would be an optional download once you have purchased it.

That clear enough?

Last edited:
Caporegime

Hehe sorry gangster just having a bit of fun. The 2.4gb update is a mixture of bug fixes and new dlc which includes new maps, vehicles and more.

Associate
Specsavers time methinks. Read what I originally said.

I havent been keeping up to date as I play every so often. I heard about Close Quaters. I then said why the 2.4gb update. It was then said that close quaters is included, hence large size? (or thats how it was implied).

So I questioned as to why Close Quaters would be included in an update, surely it would be an optional download once you have purchased it.

That clear enough?

Dice haven't done optional downloads since BF2142 times. Even in BC2 they made you download the Vietnam addon even if you didn't have it.

Caporegime

Like this :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom