Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Typically, I just got into BF3 and BF4 came out. Luckily, a lot of people are having trouble with BF4 so I'll stick with 3 for now - servers are shutting down all over the place though. One I've been using (64-player conquest) shut down this morning, and I hope I can find a nice replacement.

Associate
Just got a new PC with 780ti SLI and decided to give this a whirl again, getting horrible stutter though when moving about. Guessing this has been touched on loads of times before... is there a fix?

Caporegime
Pop on now and then for a few rounds of tdm on nosehair canals. My favourite map and gamemode from bf3. Bf3 feels so much smoother than 4, tbh it took me a bit of time to readjust to how fast the game runs.

Soldato
Pop on now and then for a few rounds of tdm on nosehair canals. My favourite map and gamemode from bf3. Bf3 feels so much smoother than 4, tbh it took me a bit of time to readjust to how fast the game runs.

Been playing some rounds today. It does feel so much smoother for some reason and I find the hit reg much better, I'm not saying its perfect because it isn't. Just can't get on with BF4, think I'm done with BF4 tbh unless they bring out a proper patch for it.

Caporegime
Been playing some rounds today. It does feel so much smoother for some reason and I find the hit reg much better, I'm not saying its perfect because it isn't. Just can't get on with BF4, think I'm done with BF4 tbh unless they bring out a proper patch for it.
Will have to join you for a blast on metro sometime, im actually starting to miss the old girl lol. Bf4 is in serious need of a decent patch to iron things out.

Caporegime
As stable as bf 3 is, I can't go back to it, hated it (only really enjoyed CQ + AM maps), bf 4 is much better overall imo aside from net code, battlelog and stability:

- better designed maps, more cover from aircraft
- game runs considerably smoother/better for me
- no stupid dull lifeless filter on top that made the game incredibly ugly
- much better UI
- aircraft isn't as much of a problem
- love the vehicle timed limited ammo system + prefer tank gameplay in bf 4
- all the guns feel well balanced i.e. no one good weapon that everyone uses like they did in bf 3 e.g. m416, m16, aek
- so good how people who PTO get rewarded far more than the people camp just to get cheap easy kills, seen people with 5 kills come top where as people who have 15+ kills and don't PTO or do any team work are around the middle of the scoreboard

Soldato
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom