Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just bought it on origin since BF3 and Star wars ToR will most my time spent on them for a good while. I wasn't a big fan of origin at first but it's not that bad.

As raven posted about the graphics, I wasn't impressed by them to much in the alpha, a lot of stuff was missing. But im sure by the time the beta rolls out we shall see its true beauty :D

We can expect to see the first 64 player conquest action at gamescon. Should be interesting.
coffee3zn8.gif

Soldato
im reading a lot of ppl complaining/ranting about the BF3 alpha test, but the whole point is it's a "TEST" unlike most modern games that get released that are bugged ridden Dice are listening to the community, and testing to see possible errors, parts missing, also to see if most rigs will be able to play it. seeing screenshots of the alpha/youtube looks pretty impressive seeing that's it's only an alpha test, surely the beta test will output 90% of it's detail. unlike the problems there were with BFBC2 they have learnt from it and fixing any problem people have before release date. of course there will be problems but not as much as previous games that were released.

Soldato
lol

probably be decent but best = no

best ever = 5 years down line plenty still play it , still got good game play was inventive at the time.

so counterstrike, cod 1, cod 4, bf2, nope noway hosay :p

I agree

For me counter strike (source) is amazing game. I bought it almost 5 years ago and every time I play it, the gameplay is alway refreshing. This is the only game on which I have spent the longest so far:cool:

Soldato
I agree

For me counter strike (source) is amazing game. I bought it almost 5 years ago and every time I play it, the gameplay is alway refreshing. This is the only game on which I have spent the longest so far:cool:

totally agree, CS (Source) i mainly play the ZE = Zombie escape 40 player maps. it's pretty hillarious everyone running to get away from the zombie to the end point. you feel some anticipation that you dont want to be stabbed by the zombie and work together as a team.

Associate
totally agree, CS (Source) i mainly play the ZE = Zombie escape 40 player maps. it's pretty hillarious everyone running to get away from the zombie to the end point. you feel some anticipation that you dont want to be stabbed by the zombie and work together as a team.

ha ha used to love playing that lol

Associate
I agree

Dude, what is amazing about CSS ? you blow an entire clip on enemy and nothing is registered in the hit box system.

is this amazing to you ? Valve left the hit box broken so gamers can call it "CSS is made for Skilled & elite players".

BF2,BF3 is amazing, CSS is old and broken. Valve must bring on CS2.

Soldato
Oh great, engineers have anti-air weapons, 2 jets v 10+ engineers with anti RPG launcher, oh the joy of flying in BF3.:D

tactical unlocks force you to choose the right loadout for you That’s the way all of the unlocks and upgrades work. They are specifically designed to be tactical in nature, forcing you to choose loadout based on the map and situation. Do you go for the heavy barrel for your assault rifle? It gives added accuracy for single shots, but at the cost of stronger recoil in burst fire/full auto mode. A standard assault rifle can be modified into a long range accurate weapon or for close quarter, almost SMG-like, combat. For jets, do you go with Maverick ATG missiles to take out tanks or AA missiles to dogfight airborne threats? With your Engineer, do you bring your anti-tank or your anti-air RPG launcher?

http://www.ea.com/uk/news/battlefie...itter&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=socialflow

Associate
Hopefully the range on the AA weapons won't be too lengthy.

I know in reality they probably have a few good miles in their range, but it needs a bit of balance in the game.

Soldato
Got an email confirming beta participation on the 20th of July, no key or anything just informing me that the beta would be up in September and an invite would be forthcoming.

Never received an email of any sort was read this but not sure who to email::confused:

The newsletter that went out to MOH Limited Edition owners recently is notification of eligibility for the BF3 beta. "It is, however, not a ticket or a code," DICE wrote.

"If you purchased a copy of Medal of Honor with the Battlefield 3 beta sticker on it, you are eligible for the beta.

"If you have not received the newsletter, make sure you opt in on your EA Profile to receive them.

"Also, if you haven't received the newsletter and own a copy of Medal of Honor: Limited edition, you are eligible to play in the beta."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom