Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Im sure it'll balance out.

Where's the balance lost in taking air to air missiles away. You need them to properly engage the enemy jets. How does taking enemy jets down effect game balance, I would think it would balance it out even more, if jets only go with the ground attack weapons ' big scores 'then cannon fodder could be potentially raped all round by jets because the pilots CBA chasing and gunning enemy jets all round.

Soldato
Yes becuase you always get a wingman that supports his team and jets.

0a6bcc8c-e676-4c56-bef0-d5089115bcad.jpg

Associate
Discussing some new BF3 news, guess it's not relevant in the BF3 forum is it, there are some clowns in here.

24 really?:o check this out

Yep, very good Raven, the video seems to highlight you spot on, lots for you to learn glad your getting help at last.

If all the eng go anti air the tanks will roll over them so people have to pick, enter balance and teamwork which seem to be very big things for you, cough ComRose,

Soldato
Battlefield 3 a No Go on Steam, Confirms EA

Indeed.

In other news EA confirms no BF3 for steam

What has already been disclosed by GameStop has now been confirmed by EA: Battlefield 3 will not be distributed on Valve’s Steam. While close to every other digital distribution platform on Earth will see the game distributed, the spat between Steam and EA seems to be growing larger.

EA had previously seen several titles removed from Steam including Dragon Age II and Crysis 2. While EA has stated their intention to continue working with Valve on distributing for the 30 million plus users, the exclusion of BF3 could mean a widening rift in relations.

When Dragon Age II was removed, EA said the following: "Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to sell downloadable content. No other download service has adopted this practice. Consequently some of our games have been removed by Steam. We hope to work out an agreement to keep our games on Steam.”

It would appear that games that do not release extra content on Steam pose a problem. Perhaps EA could not reach a deal for distribution of DLC such as Back to Karkand or anything beyond.

Man of Honour
Yep, very good Raven, the video seems to highlight you spot on, lots for you to learn glad your getting help at last.

If all the eng go anti air the tanks will roll over them so people have to pick, enter balance and teamwork which seem to be very big things for you, cough ComRose,

dont worry yourself about him, new gfx cards are round the corner.. hel soon be away from here and causing aggro on the gfx forum instead

Soldato
It would appear that games that do not release extra content on Steam pose a problem. Perhaps EA could not reach a deal for distribution of DLC such as Back to Karkand or anything beyond.

I thought it was the shop specific exclusive dlc that Steam had an issue with?

Soldato
dont worry yourself about him, new gfx cards are round the corner.. hel soon be away from here and causing aggro on the gfx forum instead

It mazes me that I'm getting all the flack for discussing BF3 and providing the latest news regarding it, then you have the above posting completely off topic. Discuss the game, don't get all butt hurt over my opinions on BF3 in the BF3 thread.

I thought it was the shop specific exclusive dlc that Steam had an issue with?

I though it was DLC from other digital distribution sites.

Associate
Sounds like a fair compromise. Hopefully it puts some of the regular pilots of BF2 off so the rest of us get a go in the planes. Bloody hate the greedy gits

I agree, think it sounds like a good system, how it plays is another thing but not long to find out,

Thinking about your loadout not just whats the op loadout has got to be better, as a team stacked one way is going to get slapped another

Associate
It mazes me that I'm getting all the flack for discussing BF3 and providing the latest news regarding it, then you have the above posting completely off topic. Discuss the game, don't get all butt hurt over my opinions on BF3 in the BF3 thread.

To be honest you can bring something to the table from time to time, you even had a couple of posts a few pages back when I really thought you had moved on, but then you go on and on and on about things to the point people just turn off.

The info today is a prime example, bring some news off the blog (good) which is only a small piece of the puzzle so very limited, you then go and build some picture board about it (bad) moan about 10 eng with anti air (bad) its like you make an issue without even playing it, then go on and on. (bad), its almost like all DICE needed to do was go around your house and you would have built the game for them. The time to get crazy is once it’s out; maybe just raise it as a concern not a fact, a simple better choice of words could have a more positive effect on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom