Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
I bought the "Battlefield 4 + Battlefield 4 Premium Service DLC (Bundle)" for £55 from Simplycdkeys and was wondering will this include absolutely everything like the China Expansion Pack and the extras you get with the Digital Deluxe Pack?

You get the China Rising Expansion pack but I don't think you get the Digital Deluxe Pack extras as it is just a bundle of the base pre order and the premium service.

Caporegime
had mouse problems back to win7 ;) also seeing as dice bloke said win7 will be no different to win8 for bf4 on launch im fine :D

took 2 hrs to put my stuff back on . so no real biggie .

Associate
Somebody has changed his tune, only 2 weeks ago "the future of gaming is W8". 2 weeks later BF4 will work just as well on both operating systems.

Cant wait to see what Devs he pretends to know from DICE who gave him the inside info :p;):D:):(:confused::cool::rolleyes:;):D:p:(:):o:rolleyes::cool::D;):p:):(:o

Last edited:
Caporegime
came from the guy who is one of the head dice devs on the frostbite engine :p

he said windows 7 will be no different from 8.

also i do like windows 8.0 just not the current 8.1. i havent changed my tune its just three of my main games i play on my pc are effected by the bug on 8.1.

as to neil guarentee and you can bookmark this

1st week either punkbuster issues or something else :p always been same for since bf games began :D

Last edited:
Associate
came from the guy who is one of the head dice devs on the frostbite engine :p

he said windows 7 will be no different from 8.

also i do like windows 8.0 just not the current 8.1. i havent changed my tune its just three of my main games i play on my pc are effected by the bug on 8.1.

as to neil guarentee and you can bookmark this

1st week either punkbuster issues or something else :p always been same for since bf games began :D

Its alright mate most of us dont listen to a word you say anyway. Just makes me laugh that 2 weeks ago your in every thread telling everyone to buy windows 8. 2 weeks later use windows 7 to many bugs in win8 BF4 will run just as good on win7. Yet 2 weeks ago "buy Win8 BF4 will run much better on it due to the latest DX updates"

People like you should'nt give advice as you have no idea what your talking about, just passing on hear say trying to look ITK.

You could have pee'd a fair few people off costing them near £100 with bad advice. Stick to pretending to know devs mate its a much better look for you.

:rolleyes::cool::p:D;):p:o:(:):(:o:p;):D:cool::rolleyes::mad::p:p:p;););):D:D:):(:o:rolleyes::cool::):eek::confused::o:(:):D:p:mad::cool:

Caporegime
I'm sure Dice said they were aiming to have performance more or less equal across windows 7 and 8 if not at launch by the time they release their 'Mantle' patch before the end of the year?

Permabanned
seeing as dice bloke said win7 will be no different to win8 for bf4 on launch im fine :D

Shortened the quote abit DG, but the bit i left all i can say is ill believe it when i see it.
With W7 i was getting micro stutter every game, jumped to W8 then W8.1 and on both the micro stutter had gone the load/connecting to server was faster an had 100% more enjoyable game.

Any proof on what you claim? just asking not trying to cause any hate or flame wars.

Caporegime
im waitting for launch either setter or neil will have issues :p

dont think there has been a bf game without them having issues :D
I suspect like any freshly released game, there'll be quite a few people with issues for the first few days. In bfbc2 and bf3, once the games were patched properly, (moreso the former) it played pretty well. Aside from a few niggles with cpu clocks (which both those games are very good at exposing). Both games for me got to the point were they were boringly reliable. I actually started to miss the odd freeze/crash now and again.:D

Caporegime
Its alright mate most of us dont listen to a word you say anyway. Just makes me laugh that 2 weeks ago your in every thread telling everyone to buy windows 8. 2 weeks later use windows 7 to many bugs in win8 BF4 will run just as good on win7. Yet 2 weeks ago "buy Win8 BF4 will run much better on it due to the latest DX updates"

People like you should'nt give advice as you have no idea what your talking about, just passing on hear say trying to look ITK.

You could have pee'd a fair few people off costing them near £100 with bad advice. Stick to pretending to know devs mate its a much better look for you.

:rolleyes::cool::p:D;):p:o:(:):(:o:p;):D:cool::rolleyes::mad::p:p:p;););):D:D:):(:o:rolleyes::cool::):eek::confused::o:(:):D:p:mad::cool:

what bad advice ? win 8 is the better gaming os of any at the moment. my opinion of win8.0 hasnt changed :confused: its the best . so the only issue is 8.1 which i never said to go to did i so have a word with yourself :rolleyes:

stick to pretending to know devs when they reply to me :rolleyes: this farce again (also i actually proved this to the dons last time so just leave it alone).

if half of the numb nuts who cry about this dont believe stuff i type actually try looking on various mediums and you would even see replys from them lol. gotta love ocuk when the retards strike back :p

Caporegime
get me one while i wait for more bf4 news :D

also there is no difference in performance between 8.0 to 8.1 so there is no reason to upgrade to 8.1 for gaming in bf4. also confirmed by Johan Andersson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom