Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
I see Nvidia have released new drivers. Have they changed the sequential naming of the drivers now? This latest one is called R331 Game Ready Driver (331.58)

Anyway, an SLI update for BF4 is in the driver. Too bad, we cant play the game right now! :mad:

Caporegime
Anyway, an SLI update for BF4 is in the driver. Too bad, we cant play the game right now! :mad:
Agreed, though tbf sli usage in the beta was pretty decent for me. Card usage could have been a bit better as i had slight dips into the high 80's - low 90's usage per card. But thats to be expected with a beta i suppose. The frostbite engine performs very nicely with sli as ive used several sli setups on both bc2 and bf3.

Man of Honour
I see Nvidia have released new drivers. Have they changed the sequential naming of the drivers now? This latest one is called R331 Game Ready Driver (331.58)

Internally they have different driver branches under Rxxx designations not usually listed with the driver version but they do it from time to time for some reason usually when the release driver changes branch - previous drivers were under R326.

Soldato
stick to pretending to know devs when they reply to me :rolleyes: this farce again (also i actually proved this to the dons last time so just leave it alone).

Funny that, none of the DICE devs and EA guys I was playing with last week knew you ;)

trolololololol

I used to have Dg set to ignore, but sometimes he speaks good stuff, sometimes it's just funny to read :D

Associate
Sorry DG I've had my fun now ill leave the thread to get back ontrack, I did try to read your reply, but decided punching myself in the face was the much easier and less painful option.:rolleyes::D;):p

Soldato
Thanks for the key mapping options.

I'll likely change run, crouch/prone and fire mode buttons initially.

10 days and counting. I hope the people getting it on the 29th give the Beta V2 a thoroughly good test leading to a mega patch on the 1st November! ;)

Man of Honour
Is this available to play now, I spotted something saying one of the packs lets you play 2 weeks earlier. What's what then when can I kill stuff?

Caporegime
Not available at the moment Housey im afraid. The two week early access your thinking of is probably for those that purchase premium. They get 2 weeks earlier access to the expansion packs. The game is released on the 29th of october in the usa, 1st of november in the eu.

Soldato
You could have pee'd a fair few people off costing them near £100 with bad advice. Stick to pretending to know devs mate its a much better look for you.

Such as? I upgraded using the preview which cost me all of £0 and it made a huge difference to my game.

Who died and made you the authority on all things gaming?

Caporegime
Lol, pink sleeves. Very Louie spence esque.:D Never really noticed it tbh.

Regarding the uniforms in game, in bf3 and 4 they dont actually look like soldiers from a recognised army. More like some of those pmc types such as blackwater.

Back
Top Bottom