Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Not to mention it seems like the vehicle damage system has some issues - I've not infrequently got the critical/disabled effect on the controls for a couple of seconds after a small arms hit but without any flashy message saying so while still at high health levels :| (not sure if its client side prediction or something). Usually results in me crashing the chopper and looking like a right tit to anyone onboard it.

Whats ur origin add bro.

Soldato
Theres always something with this piece of **** game that makes it difficult to play.

For no reason it just says game discoinected when trying to join you guys but ofcourse I can play fine on ANY other server >_>.

I refuse to play alone pfft.

Soldato
Theres always something with this piece of **** game that makes it difficult to play.

For no reason it just says game discoinected when trying to join you guys but ofcourse I can play fine on ANY other server >_>.

I refuse to play alone pfft.

I get this quite often. Seems to be with particularly servers and will never connect no matter how much I try. Makes me think there's some backend stuff that isn't letting me in... Different ports or something.

Soldato
OP
Just gimme 1hit kills with tanks on choppers back..
If i hit a chopper over 300 meters with a tankshell i deserve a kill..

Other then that, EA servers have been absolutely ****e today, even more bs hitreg then normal. One of these days im throwing my pc out of the window because of these *****.
(fifa was the same lagfest)

Big hug time again? :D

Associate
Big hug time again? :D

Tbh rufus just waiting for games like The division, watch dogs, witcher 3 etc.
Shoulda went with gut feeling and just pass BF4. Seriously considered selling my origin account today.

EA can stick it other then the fun games with the lads on fifa 14 pro clubs. Division 4 now baby

Soldato
Took me about 4 attempts to join a server this evening and the hit-reg also felt off in places.

One of DICE's stealth updates made even worse due to too much drink at Christmas?

Had a couple of good games though, trying, and failing to be Nexus' repair monkey :D

Soldato
same here and getting more disconnects as well :(.

apologies to the usual group, was going along and got dropped from the server , tried to rejoin but it wasn't having it even with origin restarts :(.

for some reason ts decided to play up as well :confused:

Sounds to me like you just didn't want to be our friend anymore...

Underboss
Really didn't feel right tonight, couldn't get used to my mouse sensitivity, felt really off.

Going to have a play around with it tomorrow I think.

Can we please stop playing on German servers, I am going to end up saying something nasty about bratwurst!

Soldato
WOW ****ING disconected on parcel storm the map weve been waiting for all night and now it wont let me reconnect ****ing piece of ****.

Why are they allowed to have agame like this released is beyond me.

Mini-wndsr right there with all those profanities ;)

Can we please stop playing on German servers, I am going to end up saying something nasty about bratwurst!

I've found German servers to be some of the best, both for quality of connection and gameplay. I can't stand the French ones though...

no fun without you, soooooooo quiet :D

I know, I bet you're really missing me. Sucks not being able to play... I've had to use my laptop all night and read the trash people post on Facebook. Corsair best hurry up with my replacement H100!

Associate
Any tips for key binds Marty? I still can't figure it out. Was getting my joystick today but the whole of the retail park is under 2ft of water as the local river burst it's bank yesterday. May have to spend the day KB&M'ing the little bird.

Sorry for my lack of attendance, I was smashed by 8pm, so had an early night. Will be on today/this evening, won't be on ts till tonight mind.

*edit* officially lost the plot with KB&M, not a chance in hell I will ever fly with them. Nearly an hour and a half just try to go up and down, round and around - nada! Forget it.

lol, just use default binds on the little bird and pitch up = spacebar, pitch down = ctrl for jet.

Getting there with little bird but jet is a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom