BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
IMAG0117.jpg

Average over the last 2 weeks (450 odd miles). Quite impressive really considering its a 3 litre N/A engine.

*I really need to clean my car

Associate
The e89 is growing on me. Lots of negative reviews though saying its a more of a gt and less of a sports car.
Wishing they would make a light e89 m coupe.

Soldato
2003 E46 M3

Q4nTO.jpg

All OEM, only additions are Ipod connector and it has TV in the headrests (done before I owned it!) Love the car in pretty much every way. Only down side is the fuel costs. I commute 70miles a day round trip and the best I can get out of it doing around 60mph is 30mpg!

Caporegime
Well, I like its look, the engine should be nice and I hear good things about it from its performance to its mpg (not that it matters that much with the miles that I do) but wonder what actual first hand experience are. The same old question really. I'm after a coupe, unless they do a hard top cab.

What are the things to look out for when buying one. Real life mpg. What options I must get. Things like that.

I got all summer to find one, thinking between the 125 or Volvo C30 T5 but leaning towards the BMW for its more useable boot and I'd like to try a RWD.

Man of Honour
Don't forget the 125i has the N52 engine and not the newer super-efficient N53.

Make sure you get one with Xenons or you get the nasty cheap reflector headlights.

Back
Top Bottom