[Build Log] MOD04 - PARVUM ITX WC

Associate
OP
when you got the multi z upgrade kit, did it come with the screws to mount onto the pump top, or was this a seperate item to get, if so what screws were they.

It came with the screws pal, I couldnt tell you what spec they were.. sorry.

Great little build. love the hardline tubing in that case, and the all matt black look is really good with the nikel fittings :)

Thanks, got some new photos coming up.

J.

Associate
OP
UPDATE 7

As I'm getting ready to undertake a new build I picked up some basic studio equipment. Had a blast today taking these.

So here's some of the better ones.

W9OlWhW.jpg
KezJnU8.jpg
xfZNqZH.jpg

jf7ZxGy.jpg
x2H6Ubr.jpg
KlVO7FM.jpg

yQwWQSD.jpg
ZGi3i3o.jpg

Mol2SRx.jpg
TJL7t6i.jpg

HN7fLiG.jpg
MIo4n5R.jpg
TBZSuyz.jpg
Wwcjzyn.jpg

looking forward to getting into the next project.

J.

Associate
Thanks for the updated shots, they look stunning. If you don't mind just giving us a run down of your studio equipment, camera / lens etc. Very interested in doing some better shots for mine in the future.

Associate
OP
Is it mayhems pastel black in the system?

It sure is, Mayhems Pastel pure black.

Thanks for the updated shots, they look stunning. If you don't mind just giving us a run down of your studio equipment, camera / lens etc. Very interested in doing some better shots for mine in the future.

No problem, I'm using my partners Sony A58 with the kit lens (18-55mm) a cheap Velbon DF-61 Tripod. A Bessel 1.45m x 3m Vinyl Grey/White background on the Bessel Wall/Ceiling Kit 2. with Bessel 1400W - 2 Head Kit (8 x 35W low energy) continues lighting.

The lighting still requires I shoot during the day as they just aren't bright enough to do the job at night. I may move to the 65w bulbs and add an overhead light before I shoot the next build.

I went with Bessel as they stock everything I needed, are a UK company and it was very well priced. check em out.

J.

Associate
OP
New build using which Parvum case? Or you keeping that under wraps? Look forward to it anyway.

Sorry I missed this, it's not under wraps as such. I designed it in Sketch Up to looks a lot like the Veer only MATX and extended. it's gonna be the big brother to MOD04. Should look great.

J.

Associate
This build left me speechless.

How are the temps inside there by the way?
It looks pretty clustered :)

I won't be building anything for a long time, as I am a jobless bum right now, but I liked this case from the release - and might give it a try sometime later this year.

Associate
OP
Love the white on black this is what my new air 540 build is based on.

I really like the 540, I had one in the garage for a while just waiting to be built in. I'll keep an eye out for your log.

bloody stunning

Thanks, new build log coming soon.

This build left me speechless.

How are the temps inside there by the way?
It looks pretty clustered :)

I won't be building anything for a long time, as I am a jobless bum right now, but I liked this case from the release - and might give it a try sometime later this year.

Haha, thanks. I'm proud of it. Temps are fine. Under load the CPU/GPU top out around 50'c (when the side panel is on in a comfortable temp room). With the side panel off the temps drop a few degrees. I dont top out the fans mind. 50'c-60'c temps on CPU/GPU are fine, I'd sooner the case remained quieter when playing prolonged periods.

I rate the Parvum F1.0 fans! they do a great job.

J.

Back
Top Bottom