Clash of Clans

Soldato
how many in the clan guys? I have my own lvl5 clan with about 15 players, but sadly numbers are dwindling, people not active, cant be bothered with wars etc. Not sure what to do, I asked in the mobile phone thread if anyone wants to join my clan, not knowing we had one here.

I'm in it with my wife, will you take the both of us and maybe some of our better members? I'm lvl91, TH9, about 400 war stars in PurpleII.

Soldato
I'm pretty certain valks were nerfed slightly in the recent mini update.

Am I permitted to try recruit for my clan in here? We are a 24/7 war clan, we have just reached 150 wins! :) You guys beat us to 100, we were on 99 wins then. Wars are a lot tighter since a lot of us moved to TH9. Me and one other guy seem to be carrying the clan atm, we're the only ones who can consistently 3 star 'high' TH9 bases. We only do 15v15, occasionally 20v20 but we could really do with a few more TH9ers who are strong in war.

Wins: 150
Losses: 70
Draws: 2

Caporegime
Well i've been quite active since coming back and the only 2 games i play are this and exploding kittens :o

Active donater. I've been farming like mad. I was in the clan before. Just need to up my research. I have dropped my trophies crazy low as im currently hiding in silver leagues due to 5 builders busy and research busy too and ive got tons of resources down here not too many people who can wipe me out. Should tell you active i am that i have so much resource i cannot spend it fast enough.

Willing to war whenever required.

Back
Top Bottom