Clash of Clans

Soldato
When is this update gonna hit?

Both my relatively new TH10 bases have been matched up against TH9s in the past few wars. This current war we're up against 2 similar TH10s (TH9.5 bases) they are clearly doing the same as us but we are crushing them atm, think they'll just give up.

I've never been for TH rushing but for those at mid/high TH9, it's not a bad idea to go to TH10 asap if your war attacks are generally strong. Get the extra spell, upgrade clan castle, and upgrade army camps and you'll continue to be matched against TH9s. You don't even need high lvl heroes. It is a MASSIVE advantage in wars tbh. Just don't make the mistake of buying ITs or in fact any additional defences. I've bought the extra 25 walls although they aren't high level yet but I can confirm, my war weight is still at TH9.

Soldato
They're gonna have to nerf miners or do something to fix the match making in wars. Offense needs to have much more of an impact on the overall war weight of a base. We now have 3x TH10s (more like 9.5 bases) in our clan, 2 accounts are mine and both have miners. We're still being matched against max TH9s and they are easy pickings with miners and 5 heal spells. The last 2 clans just gave up. We've been on the receiving end of it so why not...

Back
Top Bottom