Classic Movies on the Big Screen

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Looks like Bruce Lee special 50th Anniversary of Enter the Dragon showing between August 13th - 15th depending on your local Cineworld.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just back from watching Saving Private Ryan 25th Anniversary from the cinema and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the few classics I missed on the big screen when it was released. I have watched it quite a few times at home in the past but nothing beats the big screen imo. Always amazes me you notice detail or sequences you missed or haven't noticed before. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just back from watching Saving Private Ryan 25th Anniversary from the cinema and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the few classics I missed on the big screen when it was released. I have watched it quite a few times at home in the past but nothing beats the big screen imo. Always amazes me you notice detail or sequences you missed or haven't noticed before. Highly recommended.
25 years, ffs, really feeling old now.

Need to check if anyone doing it nearby.

Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
Soldato
Loving the Cineworld list - Shame the nearest one to me is a 50mile round trip (1hr15) but thats still about 1/2 of the time & distance than my nearest Vue/Odeon at an 80mile (2hr) round trip!

Soldato
Predator (1987) -Showing at Cineworld this Wednesday 3rd of April. Can't wait.

Unfortunately due a minor case of death (or as women call it "man-Flu") I don't feel like being Patient Zero is an up-coming Viral Outbreak film so I'll have to pass on this now :(

• Sad
Reactions: Kyo

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Unfortunately due a minor case of death (or as women call it "man-Flu") I don't feel like being Patient Zero is an up-coming Viral Outbreak film so I'll have to pass on this now :(

That's me just out of the showing and it was just as good as I remember. Quite a few scenes just doesn't have the same impact at home. They definitely don't make movies like that any longer.

Unfortunately few peeps wasn't as considerate as you. It didn't stop quite a few members of the audience coughing and spluttering all over the place. Especially the bloke behind me. Didn't cover his mouth or anything. Felt it back of my head. Anyway small price to pay for watching a great movie.

Last edited:
Soldato
Demolition Man at Cineworld tomorrow for £5 and, as I've been resurrected after my death (my man-flu's over), I'll definitely be watching that, and then Commando on the 29th!

aLsOsrF.jpeg
aLsOsrF.jpeg
UwdzBZ9.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
Demolition Man at Cineworld tomorrow for £5 and, as I've been resurrected after my death (my man-flu's over), I'll definitely be watching that, and then Commando on the 29th!

aLsOsrF.jpeg
aLsOsrF.jpeg
UwdzBZ9.jpeg
Nicceeeee.

But surely the poster should read "The 20th century's most dangerous cop" ??? - Cos ya know...Ice & Sea shells

Back
Top Bottom