Coolit Eco

Soldato
The last coolit was crap, perhaps this one will be better.

Pretty sure the H50 is limited by radiator surface area, this doesn't seem to have any more surface area than the H50.

Anyone else curious about how the swiftech pump/block coupled with a 60mm thick thermochill compares to the H50? Can't even find swiftechs H20-120 vs H50

Last edited:
Soldato
Coolit have come up with some really good ideas with these, i especially liked the new adjustable retention bracket. I hope they perform as well as was demonstrated in the video.

Associate
Have ordered the ECO for my new build based on these vids. Was going to order the H50 but I prefer the look of these. I don't know, I guess I like to be different!

Hope to have my new rig up and running by the end of this weekend so will let you know about temps etc asap.

Associate
Have ordered the ECO for my new build based on these vids. Was going to order the H50 but I prefer the look of these. I don't know, I guess I like to be different!

Hope to have my new rig up and running by the end of this weekend so will let you know about temps etc asap.

All the best! Look forward to hearing some results this weekend.

Associate

It looks good. If you get good temp results this is going in my next build.

Associate

I am impatient lol. Have you built it yet?

Associate
Has anyone come across any reviews yet for the Eco or the Vantage?
Can't find freakin any, i need to decide soon, will prolly just get the H50.

Associate
Sorry, I'm in different time zone....

It sucks because most comp. enthusiasts are in Europe/NA
And the time difference is huge between those regions and Australasia.

I'm trying to catch sleepy heads before they go to work!

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry, I'm in different time zone....

It sucks because most comp. enthusiasts are in Europe/NA
And the time difference is huge between those regions and Australasia.

I'm trying to catch sleepy head before they go to work!

Heh fair enough. Although of course, it's an English shop so stands to reason most forum members will be from Britain. :)

Back
Top Bottom