• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 Open BETA Benching.

Soldato
I hate snipers :p

Mind you, i have just started playing Recon after about 400 hours :o, the L96 is a lot of fun with the 8x or 12x scope.

On Channels you can just sit on the Carrier and pick people off around the containers yard. Thats why i hate Snipers :D

I play aggro recon :D
PTFO with a bolt action CQB, fun.

Sitting 1000m from objectives, not so fun. :(

7x scope, M40/JNG and you're set.

Caporegime
OP
I don't think i have the CQB yet, as i say i have only just started playing Recon.

BTW, if i get *PING-Dead* and the kill screen says "Tonester0011 - Recon - CQB" i may curse you in the text window :cool:

Soldato
CQB is Close Quarters Battle :D :D
Bolt actions in CQB aint all that effective, so it's a challenge thus fun, it's a playstyle most people hate as its "CoD noob" "unrealistic" amongst other things.

I play aggressive recon on nearly all FPS games though, so for me it's good fun and pretty effective.
I'll accidentally join one of your games and come hunt you :D

Soldato
no fraps benchmarks but playing 1080p, all very high, 4x msaa, 16xaf, 80fov on gtx 670 sli, it never drops below 60fps, usually around 70, uses 1.8gb vram at those settings

triple screen, same settings except high textures and smaa x2, was getting a steady 30fps, this was all on the airport map

Can't wait to get my second gtx670 then !

Soldato
Ive got a Sandy B @4.8ghz and crossfire 7970s and with everything maxed it was dropping to 25fps in parts. A bigger concern is the fact the game is garbage. Built for the CoD generation.30 second rounds and every step you take is rewarded for those ADHD kids. Uninstalled after 5 minutes and I still think Crysis 1 had beter graphics.

P.S I am running at 1400p

Just started playing crysis 1 again, great game, i built my last pc for crysis bout 6 years ago with sli 8800 ultras and it was laggy garbage, finally i have a pc good enough to play it properly :)

Soldato
Soldato
Im getting old i think and i'm easily confused, but i started a round and all my team just ran into corners and hid, then they all started dying, i was running around like a lunatic looking for someone to shoot, didnt see anyone. Then apparently we lost the round.

Maybe ill just stick to CS and WoW :)

Caporegime
OP
I ran a log on a 680 @1920x1200 all settings high no AA pretty much stayed at 89fps with one min of 73fps......read absolutely nothing in to that as you can't reliably bench a multiplayer game, but should be able to play @ high in the SP with mins above 60

http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-313-95-beta-drivers-released

Seems about right, 7870- on all High just wondering round is about 75/80 getting shot at drops to 50.

Also... 13.2 BETA- "Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release"

Im getting old i think and i'm easily confused, but i started a round and all my team just ran into corners and hid, then they all started dying, i was running around like a lunatic looking for someone to shoot, didnt see anyone. Then apparently we lost the round.

Maybe ill just stick to CS and WoW :)

lol, welcome to Crysis, you and your opposite have invisibility cloak (Press E) not that it makes you or your opposite completely invisible, people also move around very quickley, you never stand still in first person shooters and you try not to wonder around in the open.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Perhaps you're just not very good at it :D.

You've been moaning about cheaters for months but I have to say I've not come across many at all.

Not once have I moaned about cheaters. Where is the proof of this? I very rarely play MP so I dont know if cheating is some kind of epidemic but I suggest you at least get your facts right Rusty. Ive only really posted about Pc games in the last fortnight anyways.

Back
Top Bottom