*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Definitely gonna give this a try after I’ve finished the Witcher 3. I bought it a while back but gave up after a few hours. I did the same with TW3 but went back and so far ive sunk over 70 hours into it. I’ve learned now that games like these you need to put a good few hours into them at the start.

Soldato
Drop reflections quality to high and clouds to medium or off.

My point was I was running 70fps+ for past 6 months and it's now dropped. Either way I did an integrity check and I've gained back a few fps. Might reinstall as this is apparently an issue since recent updates.

As a stop gap may try above.

Soldato
My point was I was running 70fps+ for past 6 months and it's now dropped. Either way I did an integrity check and I've gained back a few fps. Might reinstall as this is apparently an issue since recent updates.

As a stop gap may try above.
Probably something changed. For the expansion the devs said it was very intensive on the CPU - not sure it translates into the base game.

I was mentioning the reflections, because on psycho it can tank peformance. In a scene I'm getting 90fps on High, 84 on Ultra and... 46fps on psycho (without DLSS) - rtx 4080 @ 5760x1080. I think it was around 63fps with RT reflections, so faster :)) And 85 with DLSS Quality.

Anyway, you could always reinstall if you have a fast enough connection.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh but the RT reflections look so good *cry*.

There's definitely a massive drop when entering dog town. I've gained a little stability with updating my drivers however I've lost about 10 fps. I had moments dipping to 35 fps.

Frustrating as for the last several months I've clocked 40 hours 4k balanced dlss and had above 60 fps smooth.

Bizarrely when I do the bench it averages 68 fps but there's some juddering.

I've switched to 1440p and increased sharpness to gain about 30 fps. I'm hoping my eyes get use to it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh but the RT reflections look so good *cry*.

There's definitely a massive drop when entering dog town. I've gained a little stability with updating my drivers however I've lost about 10 fps. I had moments dipping to 35 fps.

Frustrating as for the last several months I've clocked 40 hours 4k balanced dlss and had above 60 fps smooth.

Bizarrely when I do the bench it averages 68 fps but there's some juddering.

I've switched to 1440p and increased sharpness to gain about 30 fps. I'm hoping my eyes get use to it.
You can always use Performance or Ultra performance with DLSS. perhaps play a bit with the DLSS tweak app and increase the render ratio from 0.33333 whatever it is for resolution to something like 0.4 or 0.45. I'm on 0.47. for instance, performance is 0.5.

Man of Honour
Got extra Psycho settings? :p

mgFjYNy.jpeg

Soldato
I've respecced now I know what I'm doing. Have avoided guides and got a pistol/slow-mo/netrunner. Shotgun as secondary. Really fun. Hoping to find a camo mod to supplement.

Soldato
Anyone else on relatively poverty spec machines seeing high FPS numbers but massive stuttering and what feels a bit like input lag? If I completely turn off RT etc it's not as bad but obviously looks so much worse!

3060TI FE, 5800x, 32gb RAM

This mod has helped a bit- https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/738
I'm on a 3070, 5900x, 32GB ram. Had some stuttering then installed the same mod and seems ok now, fps went from 60 to 100 ish too.

Back
Top Bottom