*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I'm in the same boat, however I've not tried it again yet.
Might be tempting to install some of the gfx mods as I was deeply unimpressed on initial release.

Felt like a console game :/
Picked up a street thug with upgraded gorilla arms, took him to the top of a building and hurled him off it.

Associate
Nice Ferrari Testarossa mod, with decent quality mirrors and engine sounds too :cool:

There is a pretty decent delorean in there too and an old school dodge charger.
I dont think anyones added the original mini cooper yet though.
One of my gripes with the game is normal looking weapons - they do have those but they are usally always lower levels and can only be upgraded a little.
Something about a neon green SMG with homing bullets that dont quite work for me.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There are 2 DeLorean mods and one is part of a pack which is in beta with numerous bugs! The other one looks rather basic in terms of detailing (frosted windows etc) and also replaces existing cars as opposed to adding a new car like all of the car mods I have so not quite up to the latest high detail car mods. Keeping an eye on the updates though as no doubt will get there and I'll then download.

Soldato
Loving this game so far, I'm about 13 hours in, not unlocked the dlc yet but I believe I'm almost there. I've only have a 2060 but I've added frame generation which is allowing 1440p on high settings and 90ish fps. Game looks and feels wonderful.

Last edited:
Soldato
ok so after a break I'm back on cyberpunk.

Bizarrely, I've lost about 15-18 frames. Was hovering around 70 fps before, now getting anywhere between 45-60!
Haven't changed anything. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom