Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

I haz 4090!
Don
Oh superb, thanks for the tips. I'm playing on a random server at the minute just figuring things out. Gotta say, this game has an absolutely brilliant feel to it. Love the feeling of isolation.

Associate
Getting frustrated trying to play, got it all working few days ago, went to play today but needed to update so did, but then the version stays orange and says some files may be invalid. So i try verify and update again but no luck.. which means every server i try and join i just get session lost :( any ideas guys?

Caporegime
delete reinstall it, that's best option if you cant get it working. make sure you clear all traces of it first before reinstalling it.

just lost a load of gear in a epic battle but it all went wrong :p

had a armored truck, pick up, car. my mate spotted a person going in a house so he just drove off to run over him. what he didn't know was there was 5 or 6 just at side of him who all opened up on him with a arsenal of firepower :D

he was dead instantly mate in armored truck then went over trying to run them over got one i drove over 3 more.

my mate stopped the last one sneaked over and got in his truck LOL :p so i told him to drive round so he couldn't jump out but my mate pulled up at side of me while i was stationary and the guy got out and shot me :p

such epic fail but funny at same time.

Permabanned
absolute joke of a mod ... install gave me a virus that cost me 200 quid to fix. then iit never loads... when it does I get hacked straight away by ppl running around as robots

to top it off I emailed the modders about it... they toldvme to f off and emailed je a picture of them tag teaming my mum

Soldato
absolute joke of a mod ... install gave me a virus that cost me 200 quid to fix. then iit never loads... when it does I get hacked straight away by ppl running around as robots

to top it off I emailed the modders about it... they toldvme to f off and emailed je a picture of them tag teaming my mum

LOL u got b trollin!

Permabanned
I have issue with Arma3... I set my prone button to F and it says there are no conflicts, but when I go prone it changes my rate of fire from burst to single or auto etc.

How do I edit that to something else because according to options, it does not exist?

Back
Top Bottom