*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Got things set up and settled now with my new Philips Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip installed (super impressed with it).

VsQA5rM.jpg

Associate
Looks like a setup I'd never want to touch :D

I see the wooden beams and want to see the rest of the house!
It's an old granite barn conversion, still have a fair bit to sort but we complete a 50m2 area of tiling over the last few weeks, hard work with 600x900 tiles but we did it! electric Velux's throughout, wood frame windows with a largish bifold door, underfloor heating and lots more.... oh and my games / office room :D

Soldato
Hi guys,

I have a solid oak desk so not looking to replace that. However I used the sit/stand desk at work the other day and it was a revelation, especially when we're unlikely to have the heating blasting WFH.

Does anyone know if a really nice table top sit/stand attachment? I can only see really gaudy looking ones from Fellowes etc...

Other than replacing the desk entirely!

Associate
Hi guys,

I have a solid oak desk so not looking to replace that. However I used the sit/stand desk at work the other day and it was a revelation, especially when we're unlikely to have the heating blasting WFH.

Does anyone know if a really nice table top sit/stand attachment? I can only see really gaudy looking ones from Fellowes etc...

Other than replacing the desk entirely!
We have quite a few Yo-Yo ones at work that seems good.

Back
Top Bottom