*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
I’m sure I came across this on Reddit. I could be wrong though. Love the setup. You’ve gone down the YouTuber monitor light though :p. Curious how you find it. Not sure I’d be brave enough to put one on my C3.
It might be, i find my setups over the years has been reposted a lot on socials / website by people!

I had the wired BenQ lightbar before and now the Halo with the wireless puck, it's actually an awesome light for the office. It's one of those lights you think why would I need it, and until you own one it's a game changer. I use it a lot. Never had any issues with how it's positioned on my monitors, i had it on a double stack monitor before and it omits enough light to shine below well.

Man of Honour
It might be, i find my setups over the years has been reposted a lot on socials / website by people!

I had the wired BenQ lightbar before and now the Halo with the wireless puck, it's actually an awesome light for the office. It's one of those lights you think why would I need it, and until you own one it's a game changer. I use it a lot. Never had any issues with how it's positioned on my monitors, i had it on a double stack monitor before and it omits enough light to shine below well.

Just added a light bar tonight. Went for the 51cm Quntis with the wireless puck in the end that’s quite a bit cheaper, but offers most of the same features. Absolutely transformative, almost no light glare on the screen (far less than my lamp) and my eyes are thanking me for it. Thanks for the feedback.

Associate
Just added a light bar tonight. Went for the 51cm Quntis with the wireless puck in the end that’s quite a bit cheaper, but offers most of the same features. Absolutely transformative, almost no light glare on the screen (far less than my lamp) and my eyes are thanking me for it. Thanks for the feedback.
I've been looking at this bar for a while - what monitor do you have? I've read in places that that it doesn't sit well on thicker monitors and my X34P is fairly thick at the back (And oddly angled)

EDIT: Not this bar that has that issue but question still valid - my current mar has no remote but doesn't sit well on the wider X34P and is liable to fall when it's turned on or off

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've been looking at this bar for a while - what monitor do you have? I've read in places that that it doesn't sit well on thicker monitors and my X34P is fairly thick at the back (And oddly angled)

EDIT: Not this bar that has that issue but question still valid - my current mar has no remote but doesn't sit well on the wider X34P and is liable to fall when it's turned on or off

It seems very adjustable. I have an LG C3, so it’s very thin.

Associate

Hi Carl, this is the only way I'm able to contact you but I've found some pictures of your subaru which we use to own DP65 LVM, I'm trying to contact you but this is the only way I could it would be amazing to speak to you please could you reply to this, I can't believe we have found the new owner, I was typing the reg in all over the Internet and found a photo you put up by the sea

Associate
Been a while since I’ve posted my setup on here

pVvyB6i.jpg
hFlauok.jpg
jMw0qlL.jpg

Man of Honour
And we’re done, for now. I’ve added a Dell ‘wing’ to the left of the C3 for sensor monitoring, cctv etc.

S95B (and floor lounger behind the camera) for XSX/PS5 gaming. Govee LED strips and light bars. May add to the wall in due course.

Will upgrade my CPU with the next batch of AMD chips.

Edit: I lied. I was in fact not done. Decided to add a new chair - Deal: SIHOO Ergonomic Office Chair Mesh Desk Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support 3D Armrests Breathable High Back Computer Chair (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/6828ydY and in the process of adding more lighting to the other side of the room to match the effect.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Thanks, so any 24 inch with thin bezels should do the trick.

Does it look ok next to the oled with a lower PPI on the 24 and IPS?

Yes, it fits together almost perfectly.

It actually doesn’t look too bad, I mean I don’t put anything visually taxing on it, but it absolutely does the job. I usually just have Spotify or AMD Adrenaline open on there.

I’ve turned down the brightness slightly as I don’t want it to distract from the main screen.

Soldato
Mixed our setups up a bit with a switch to Macs and in my case setting up a new ARC test bench for the A750 I have had since launch. :)

Mine

KBKyeRFh.jpg

Wifey's

ei4IP5Ch.jpg

In a hilarious turn of events my server / homelab now houses my RTX 4070 FE so if ARC isn't cutting it I can Parsec in to a Win 11 VM and run games on that instead.

WhJ0JIoh.jpg

(Other desk = Arm of Sofa with bonus toys for our Rabbit in the background... :D)

Back
Top Bottom