** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
I enjoyed Barb most, doing a druid this season - it's great fun at end game but a difficult class to level. Sorc is also good. Wasn't keen on necro and not tried rogue yet.

BTW the next update in May will completely change the game and makes things much easier and less grind

Associate
The Gamepass version is available already to download on Battle Net, I had already linked my xbox account and it showed in the top left and downloaded and runs ok

Associate
I installed the High resolution assets and set all the graphics to high but the textures still look low quality, sort of plastic looking, not sure if this is normal or not.

Associate
The Gamepass version is available already to download on Battle Net, I had already linked my xbox account and it showed in the top left and downloaded and runs ok
Nice, just logged into Battle.net for the first time in years and it is indeed there and ready. Does it have any sort of cross progression/save support? I played a bit on PS5 last year.

Associate
Cross save and progression looks like it is available, not on xbox gamepass until later so can't confirm. I also noticed that the graphics looked low, seems to be normal as others have pointed out, I did find that when I set my colour\brightness in game at the start that it had reset these so changed again and looks better than it did.

Associate
Not played since release and I only ever got to lvl 23, never completed the campaign.

Going to start it up again and go from fresh, I did read somewhere that on first play through I should go adventure difficulty, is this so?

Soldato
Right, well downloading for the first time today as I need something to get into that's not FPS shooter etc... something to just do late at night... any basic hints or tips or just get in and learn for myself? Any diffuclty levels and not played a game like this before tbh... so I'm a newbie really!

Back
Top Bottom