** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Yeah think I'll pass on any dlc, especially at the 40 quid mark. Just not engaged with S3 so far.

Had my money's worth out of the game but think I'll move onto something else

Soldato
I never redeemed the season thingy I got for buying whatever edition it was. Did I lose it? Not that I'm too fussed if I did, not got much/any motivation to play it

Associate
I never redeemed the season thingy I got for buying whatever edition it was. Did I lose it? Not that I'm too fussed if I did, not got much/any motivation to play it
I'm sure they said you can activate it at any point, it only gives you access to additional cosmetics like another armour set, portal and emotes etc.

Associate
Oh really, I thought it was a season pass included with ultimate edition. Ah well :)
No a battle pass for use with a single season, you then purchase another for the next season etc, the same as CoD. Each pass will set you back around £10 in Platinum purchases, other than the cosmetics it doesn't give you any advantage in game. The battle pass does reward platinum but not enough to purchase the next pass, 666 each season so after two seasons you can use the platinum you've built up to purchase one pass.

Soldato
I could not get into D4 properly, never made it to max level.
Probably better now but just didn't capture the same feel as D2/3 for me

I know what you mean, the original was genre defining IMHO, problem is the genre moved on a lot in the gaps between the Diablo games, the newer ones brought better graphics but not really a lot to game play, if there was only a couple of years gap between them, then I think people would be happy, but because of the gap, people have moved on, but I don't think thee game did...

Soldato
I know what you mean, the original was genre defining IMHO, problem is the genre moved on a lot in the gaps between the Diablo games, the newer ones brought better graphics but not really a lot to game play, if there was only a couple of years gap between them, then I think people would be happy, but because of the gap, people have moved on, but I don't think thee game did...

It's really poorly designed. It's surviving on reputation alone. If this wasn't Blizzard and Diablo the game would be dead.

Their stash tab design defies belief, and the itemisation is abysmal, but that's just two of several F-Tier design concepts.

Associate
i only play on Eternal realm as i cant be arsed to make a character for every season from lvl 1. What is there to do at end game on Eternal? Just so i know when im flogging a dead donkey at this game.

Associate
i only play on Eternal realm as i cant be arsed to make a character for every season from lvl 1. What is there to do at end game on Eternal? Just so i know when im flogging a dead donkey at this game.
On eternal it’s essentially level to 100 and then you can just practice killing Uber Lillith and trying desperately to get a shako or something

Associate
I enjoyed levelling up this season as it was pretty quick and painless, the vaults have decent density and are generally one-directional so you can just mow through mobs. The season activity in the open world is also quick and mob-dense. It does show how poor helltides are though, they are just dull in comparison.

End game is still non-existent, I did maybe 20 duriel rotas and just decided I couldn't be bothered with any more. The loot is still tedious to sort through with no loot filter and a fairly uninteresting affix pool. Number of useful, end game viable uniques is also too low and the lack of levelling uniques is a real miss.

Will check in again next season!

Soldato
I enjoyed levelling up this season as it was pretty quick and painless, the vaults have decent density and are generally one-directional so you can just mow through mobs. The season activity in the open world is also quick and mob-dense. It does show how poor helltides are though, they are just dull in comparison.

End game is still non-existent, I did maybe 20 duriel rotas and just decided I couldn't be bothered with any more. The loot is still tedious to sort through with no loot filter and a fairly uninteresting affix pool. Number of useful, end game viable uniques is also too low and the lack of levelling uniques is a real miss.

Will check in again next season!
I'm at level 92 and can't really be bothered anymore.

Don't know when I ran out of steam. I was fine, killing away and levelling my glyphs and then just...meh!

Back
Top Bottom