Download Enemy Territory: Quake Wars - Beta Client , to fileplanet subscribers

Associate
Well it installs fine, doesn't ask for a key/licence until you try to create a profile to play online though :rolleyes:

Doesn't ask for one if you select single player profile but i can't get a SP or MP game to start. I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious.

HELP ME WANTS TO PLAY!

Associate
ninjabib said:
Well it installs fine, doesn't ask for a key/licence until you try to create a profile to play online though :rolleyes:

Doesn't ask for one if you select single player profile but i can't get a SP or MP game to start. I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious.

HELP ME WANTS TO PLAY!

I doubt you're missing anything - I can't see anyone being able to get on without a key

Associate
My guesses are as follows:

Most probably this is someone who has been in the beta and for whatever reason decided to upload this to FP and the FP people did not catch it soon enough. We could confirm this by someone in the closed beta checking that this is the same version as the one they have.

Second guess and the one i hope is right: FP are releasing the beta this weekend, this was just one of those uploads that was seen by the public before it got hidden. We'll still need to get through the key-reg stage anyway.

Soldato
The Liscence key you need is the same as the pre-order key you got to reserve your name.

I entered mine I got from somewhere (RTCCBCWJTA7RCP2A 6C) which was invalid, it did an online check and said bad account.

Just so you know, that key was incorrectly inputted when I was emailed it.

Now, when I changed
RTCCBCWJTA7RCP2A 6C
to
RTCCBCWJTA7RCP2A 6D

It won't even do an online check, it instantly says invalid key.

Unfortunatly, I got my new key over the phone and failed to write it down.
A friend tried with his working one, didn't work.

:(

Just gotta wait now ;)

Soldato
Surely, someone on here have a pre reg key and are subscribed with Fileplanet :confused:

There is a thread on the ET:QW official site about this very subject without a sensible reason as to why the beta is displayed yet, no one can play it.

Back
Top Bottom