EA WRC -

Soldato
Purchased this the other day as its on offer on Steam. The VR is very good for a beta, im only rocking a GTX 2070 super but with everything on medium im getting a solid 72fps and it feels smooth. For an old GPU it holds up well

Associate
EA Anticheat on it's way

"As part of our ongoing efforts to create a safe and fair experience for all players, we are adding EA anticheat to EA SPORTS™ WRC from June 2024.

Rally is a competitive sport where drivers battle against the clock, the car and the world for the best times on the leaderboards.

Protecting the competitive integrity of our leaderboards is integral to providing a fun, fair and authentic rally experience for everyone."

Soldato
That’ll be another game that’s busted for Steam Deck now, right?
EA anticheat… No thanks.

Correct. I put a refund request in (with reason "other") and got denied as played over 2 hours and been pass 14 days. Reddit says to try with different reasons until you get someone that actually reads your post. So I've chucked another in.
I hate the reasoning EA has given with "but it was always marked as unsupported for Steam Deck on the store page" when it quite clearly works fine right now. You shouldn't be able to hide behind that.

Caporegime
EA Anticheat on it's way

"As part of our ongoing efforts to create a safe and fair experience for all players, we are adding EA anticheat to EA SPORTS™ WRC from June 2024.

Rally is a competitive sport where drivers battle against the clock, the car and the world for the best times on the leaderboards.

Protecting the competitive integrity of our leaderboards is integral to providing a fun, fair and authentic rally experience for everyone."
if only this was years ago. nice to see it finally happen though especially if your a serious sim racer rally driver

Back
Top Bottom