England squad announcement

Caporegime
Under 2 hours to go until the squad is announced at 2pm.

id like to see Ben White and James Maddison rewarded for their excellent performances with a place, along with Trippier. Can’t make my mind up about Trent.

The back up keeper slots are tight, but I feel Ramsdale and Pope will get the nod.

I really hope both Maguire and Dier are not selected. One or the other please. Back up LB is a tough one now with the absence of Chilwell.

Upfront, I think I’d like to see Kane joined by Toney, Wilson or both if possible. Kane is showing heavy fatigue, need decent options.

Sky reporting JWP very unlikely to be included. If you take Maddison, you’ll still have a top notch FK taker. Trippier not bad at them either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Already been said toney isnt in the squad

I really cant be bothered with this world cup not feeling it at all roll on boxing day as previously said

Soldato

Carragher And Shearer Pick England's World Cup XI | The Eleven | @LADbible TV

In this episode of The Eleven, former England internationals Jamie Carragher and Alan Shearer go head-to-head to decide who should start for the Three Lions in their opening World Cup group game against Iran. Laura Woods oversees proceedings as The Judge.

- Does James Maddison make it in?
- Who starts at right-back?
- Is there room for Harry Maguire?

Caporegime
Playing less than an hour and being in a World Cup squad, only Southgate.

lol also at Conor Gallagher getting in the squad, based on what exactly? His 1 goal for Chelsea where he's barely been playing?

Maguire, Sterling as well. He's such a clown.

Back
Top Bottom