Enshrouded

Man of Honour
I prefer this to palworld tbh, loving the ability to deform the land.
My one complaint is that deforming the land resets (if its outside of your base) when you log out and back in again, its a real shame as it ruins the sense that you are impacting the world. Its something I wish they did more like Valheim where your terraforming doesnt reset upon logout

Soldato
I'm talking about Palworld droping from just over 2m concurrent to 1m concurrent from one day to another. At the time of me posting. That's what I was talking about. 1m is half of 2m. It's been up and down since then.

Er no, you said...

Seeing as Palworld has lost 50% of its player base compared to yesterday

you didn't mention concurrent at all.

In either case, if the peak is still hitting 2m each day, the drops are irrelevant and not indicative of '50% of the player base dropping' as your post insinuated.

Last edited:
Associate
Er no, you said...

you didn't mention concurrent at all.

In either case, if the peak is still hitting 2m each day, the drops are irrelevant and not indicative of '50% of the player base dropping' as your post insinuated.
Ok, I meant concurrent, I thought that much was obvious seeing as that is the metric steamcharts track.
The peak is not hitting 2m each day any more.

Soldato
The peak is not hitting 2m each day any more.

:confused:
Wednesday 2018905
Thursday 1999272
Friday 2033118

Kv4IW14.jpeg

Don't know where you're looking or I am looking at the wrong thing. But anyway.. no point us keep digging at each other :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There are regular hot fixes and a list of bugs to fix but one word of advice.

CREATE A BASIC RAKE WHEN AVAILABLE!!

The option can disappear not long after and the following scrappy rake needs it.

Last edited:
Soldato
There are regular hot fixes and a list of bugs to fix but one word of advice.

CREATE A BASIC RAKE WHEN AVAILABLE!!

The option can disappear not long after and the following scrappy rake needs it.
When does that quest become available? I’m 4 hours in and just been given the quest to find the hunter.

I’ve gone against my ‘norm’ of not getting early access games. Glad I did, really enjoying this one. Haven’t had a single bug so far, I know the map isn’t fully open as it’s EA, but honestly, I doubt I’ll ever need MORE map for my play style.

Enjoying this one.

Soldato
Can anyone who plays co-op let me know, can you drop in and out of each others worlds or do you have to start the game in co-op mode?
Drop in and out, like valheim. However, quests are linked to the worlds not characters. So if you do a quest on co-op without a buddy, they might miss it.

Soldato
OP
When does that quest become available? I’m 4 hours in and just been given the quest to find the hunter.

I’ve gone against my ‘norm’ of not getting early access games. Glad I did, really enjoying this one. Haven’t had a single bug so far, I know the map isn’t fully open as it’s EA, but honestly, I doubt I’ll ever need MORE map for my play style.

Enjoying this one.
May have been around that time but it popped up in a message that it was available but I ignored it as I was more interested in adventuring. Only later after getting more resoures I couldn;t find the rake option.

Search came back as a common bug.

Associate
Jumped on this for a few hours with some friends over the weekend. Don't really know what I'm doing but it's been fun nonetheless! They've all outleveled me as they were on it a couple of hours before me on Friday and they played all day yesterday and I only joined in the evening, so i'm basically just following them around and trying not to die too often.

@theukmoog - I set my own server up and it's ridiculously simple, although it does seem to eat the CPU compared to other servers I've run (about 60-70% most of the time on my 4c8t Xeon), so I'd expect server providers won't be able to host many instances from 1 host device.

G-Portal havce a pretty good rep for Ark hosting and their prices seem decent for low slot count servers

Soldato
Is anyone else having some performance issues?

Seem to get random FPS drops and choppy performance at times, had massive FPS drops when there was a sunrise or sunset it nearly died on me.

Might be time to finally upgrade the old 1070 :(

Associate
Is anyone else having some performance issues?

Seem to get random FPS drops and choppy performance at times, had massive FPS drops when there was a sunrise or sunset it nearly died on me.

Might be time to finally upgrade the old 1070 :(

I did on launch day went from 120 to 30 fps when ever I went in my inventory near my base when I went out it was stuck at 30 but it's since sorted itself out

Soldato
I picked this up yesterday. Doing a coop server so don’t want to progress things too much when they are not on. Mostly building the character. Overall really enjoying the game. I think the jump mechanics are a bit strange. Sometimes you can really bounce off things and other times you fly forwards too far. I’ve also found it annoying when you slide off a hill somewhere or have glided down and you are stuck on a sliver of land next to the red instakill lava stuff. You can’t go anywhere to escape.

Associate
Went with g-portal... 4 slots for £4.04 a month.

Had some issues finding my own server - couldn't add it through the Steam Servers interface and it took ages to appear in the search but it finally did, added it to favourites and go straight in now :)

Back
Top Bottom