Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
one thing to bear in mind, is that when the base game is updated, it might not be compatible with promods, untill the promods developers release an updated version of promods it can break the game, but also you can force the base game to run in an older pre-updated version in the meantime, if you want.

Also the first run of the game after installing promods, it takes aggggeeesss to start, but its only a one off when you first use promods, or update promods.

Soldato
Mattyfez thank you for the help! Got it all installed and running just fine. I'm loving this game it's just a whole lot of fun. I had a bit of a disaster on my first trip abroad though as my driver fixed off at the wheel I couldn't find a place to rest and had to abandon the job putting me in debt lol.

Caporegime
Mattyfez thank you for the help! Got it all installed and running just fine. I'm loving this game it's just a whole lot of fun. I had a bit of a disaster on my first trip abroad though as my driver fixed off at the wheel I couldn't find a place to rest and had to abandon the job putting me in debt lol.

I got fed up of paying fines and stuff so I just turned all that off. I suppose it's how much of a real simulation you want it to be. I just play it for the journey/scenery.

Soldato
Indeed yes im the same i just want it for the same reason as you. So i just watched a video and discovered you can do just that, turn it off lol. I shall do that, as i nearly wrecked my truck and got a hugh fine for not delivering my goods. :D

Soldato
Once you've earned some money you can buy garages and trucks... And hire agency drivers.. So they just go out automatically and earn money for you... So you don't have to worry about fines, repairs and fuel costs

Back
Top Bottom