European/World Football Leagues 2023-24 (aka Kane/Jude/Sancho Goal Watch)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Scoring four hat tricks in a season to break the record and probably not going to win the league.

He will win the league a few times there before he retires/leaves. Leverkusen are just having an amazing season all things considered. There was a good video from Tifo going into Bayerns issues and basically they have got issues but they have had many of the same issues for years. They just haven't had anyone really punish them until now. The points total they get this season would probably see them win the league over the past 3-4 season.

Soldato
Not sure why people joke about Kane. He’s been let down by his team mates for years, he’s done nothing wrong other than being one of the best strikers in the world. I hope he wins something soon

I mean, yeh you can.

First off, he signed a 7 year contract at Spurs. 7 years. 7 year contract at Spurs as one of the best strikers in the world. Insane. If it was at Madrid, then yeh sure but Spurs? Seriously.

So he cornered himself by signing that stupidly long contract at Spurs. Where he then couldn’t even join another English team. He could have been playing for City or Madrid, maybe even United, they might have actually won more things with him.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Not sure why people joke about Kane. He’s been let down by his team mates for years, he’s done nothing wrong other than being one of the best strikers in the world. I hope he wins something soon

Because its funny. There is no malice to it from the vast majority of people. Hes made some poor career choices but going to Bayern isn't and won't be one of them. Its just something people find funny because hes gone to a team that is almost guaranteed their domestic league and the season he arrives they are a bit under par and BL are on a rampage. Its absolute blind bad luck but thats what makes it funny.

They are still in the CL and could win that. Wouldn't be a bad first season for him. Hes also doing everything you could ask of a striker in a new league. Bayerns problems are nothing to do with Kane and everyone knows that.

Back
Top Bottom