EVGA DG-8 Cases

Associate
Reading the EVGA forums no one seems to know whats going on.

We have all looked at our accounts and seen that's it's been shipped yet no one has a tracking number and a few members have contacted EVGA and received messages like "Estimated to ship within 3 days" from their phone hotline - I assume that was from today, it was posted today and another member emailed their EU support and received "Hi, thanks for the detailed information - will be send through UPS, but we don´t have it currently - should get posted as fast as possible through your profile, probably on Monday latest,
Regards,"

That's verbatim from the forum, not my spelling mistakes and again posted today so I assume the message was received today so who knows.

Basically it sounds as though the case hasn't actually shipped yet, maybe monday.

Quite a few people getting annoyed with the situation.

Hi guys

Sorry I didn't pick this thread up sooner.

Ben

Associate
Thanks for letting us know.

Told you it was going to be delivered Thursday or Friday when I'm out of the country.

Typical.

Associate
Hi guys

Scotty thanks for alerting me to this, sorry didn't think to check the case forum yet. Guess another forum I need to monitor now.

I can confirm, those of you who have paid for your pre-orders now stocks have started to ship from our UK distribution centre on Monday and Tuesday this week. I was hoping for tracking from them tonight but guess it will come tomorrow.

Please don't worry they will be with you very soon. As you have all pointed out, the case in very heavy :) So we needed to use a UK distribution centre to ship the goods so took us a few extra days than those shipped in Europe.

Please expect some tracking emails from us in the next 24 hours.

Ben

Fantastic Ben, thank you for looking into this, it is much appreciated! Really looking forward to receiving this. Hopefully, this means that it is here tomorrow or Thursday.

EDIT - Just had a text from ScanComp letting me know that my case will be delivered tomorrow from DPD, fantastic!

Last edited:
Associate
In every photo I see of it, with or without lighting the window looks massive.

Mine when unpacked did not look like that photo - camera angles.

Looking at it straight on the window get dwarfed by the surround and theres a lot of surround.

Still a nice looking case but much smaller inside than I thought.

Associate
Hi Ben, committed received the email about paying for the pre-order while I was on holiday should I still be OK to put it through? As it stated only 5 days to pay before the order was cancelled?

Associate
Hi Ben, committed received the email about paying for the pre-order while I was on holiday should I still be OK to put it through? As it stated only 5 days to pay before the order was cancelled?

You will be fine. We have enough stock with our UK distribution hub to fulfill all those who put through a pre-order. Please pay now and we will organise the delivery.

Ben

Associate
Really really want this case can't wait to see my MSI carbon light this up.

Will it be avaible in two weeks from today ?

Anyone got their pre orders post a decent video ?

Associate
Horrible quality picture (I don't have my usual camera at the moment, so crappy phone one will have to do!), but here is my set up with the DG-87.

DwyWBLH.jpg

wiaaTLf.jpg

Case has been great! Only issues so far have been:

• The top part of the case was stupidly hard to get off at the rear portion, one of the points to keep it in place at the front part of the top was bent at a 90 degree angle, but it's not a massive issue.
  • The front fans are placed with screws on the inside. This was annoying enough when no parts were currently in the case. It was made even worse when I had to adjust one when my motherboard and all was in.
  • My EK Predator 360 radiator only JUST fits at the top in a pull config, and I really do mean JUST! It is barely scraping one of the parts of my motherboard and if I was to ever need to unplug the CPU power I will need to unscrew the radiator and move it.

Negatives aside, the case is really great. Looks fantastic, allows me to keep everything inside nice and cool. I will possibly take a couple of higher quality pictures once my 1070 arrives today, see if I can get around to it.

EDIT - New card has arrived and it's lovely!

pB0JrRn.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom