*** Exciting changes are coming to Overclockers UK! ***

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey hey,

Thank you for letting me know, I've passed it on to the team to look into, something definitely doesn't seem right there!

We have more EK stock landing next week and the week after, so hopefully all should arrive before Christmas! :)

Man of Honour
Probably not the right place for this but the 2FA for the forum is not behaving properly for me. Once you add the code from the authenticator it's supposed to last for 90 days yet I am lucky to get 3-4 weeks before having to do it again.

As for the shop, what on earth has happened to the psu section? It used to be something like up to 550w, then 551w to 750w, then 751-850w, 851-1000w and 1Kw+ plus things like Modular, non modular ATX 3.0 etc. Now it's been broken down into seperate groups so 500w, 550w, 600w, 650w and so on but it doesn't work. If I click on say 750w loads of different wattages are in the results instead of 750w like you would expect to see.

Also why do we have to select the sort by price ascending everytime you click on another category. No other pc shop does this as once you click on sort by price ascending it stays sorted that way for every category you then click on. The shop site is becoming very user unfriendly.

OcUK Staff
Probably not the right place for this but the 2FA for the forum is not behaving properly for me. Once you add the code from the authenticator it's supposed to last for 90 days yet I am lucky to get 3-4 weeks before having to do it again.

As for the shop, what on earth has happened to the psu section? It used to be something like up to 550w, then 551w to 750w, then 751-850w, 851-1000w and 1Kw+ plus things like Modular, non modular ATX 3.0 etc. Now it's been broken down into seperate groups so 500w, 550w, 600w, 650w and so on but it doesn't work. If I click on say 750w loads of different wattages are in the results instead of 750w like you would expect to see.

Also why do we have to select the sort by price ascending everytime you click on another category. No other pc shop does this as once you click on sort by price ascending it stays sorted that way for every category you then click on. The shop site is becoming very user unfriendly.

Appreciate the feedback here! Leave this with me to investigate with our dev team

Back
Top Bottom