*** Exciting changes are coming to Overclockers UK! ***

Soldato
When is the store going to be open?
Click and collect is just too slow, ordered something at 11am this morning and still nothing to say it’s ready for collection!!!

This is the 2nd I’ve had this issue and the reason I have been using ocuk less

Caporegime
Click and collect is just too slow, ordered something at 11am this morning and still nothing to say it’s ready for collection!!!
Used to take about 90 mins for click and collect which isn't too bad, but the last few months it's been taking around 3hrs...

How long did you have to wait in the end?

Soldato
Hey Danny, are you able to DM me your account email address so we can investigate? Thank you. :)
I also have an issue with the wish list.

says I have 8 items in it but when viewing it only displays 6

sent over my e mail address as well

Last edited:
Associate
If you see the post above what you just posted. I mention that this is being worked on. :)

Is this the main reason you do not like the website? As so far the response has been overly positive, and are welcoming the upgrade of features. - Plus we're continuing to improve and make the website better for example improving the filters etc too over time.
It's been over a year since this statement was made.
And yet I also still don't have any of my order history before 23.10.2017.

This is not good for your (OCUK) reputation and is the reason why i'm now not upgrading my PC parts on your site now.

Shame on you.

Soldato
Driving down the A500 today i noticed a big new warehouse with Overclockers UK logo on it. Looks like its on Festival Park area.

Have you moved again? Is this why click and collect isnt available any more?

I miss having the shop that we could visit.

Soldato
Just click and collect, or an actual shop as well?

Was good to see the various chairs, cases, input devices and other "subjective" peripheral items in person, rather than components that you can happily buy blind
The days when they had events and big bargains available was great as well. I remember queuing from the early hours to ger an RX480 ( couldve been RX580 ) for £99.

EDIT : It was a RX590

Sure i saw a bloke load a big monitor on a motorbike as well lol

Last edited:
Don
The days when they had events and big bargains available was great as well. I remember queuing from the early hours to ger an RX480 ( couldve been RX580 ) for £99.

EDIT : It was a RX590

Sure i saw a bloke load a big monitor on a motorbike as well lol
Both myself and my step son went to the OcUK 20th Anniversary event - picked up some good deals, and great to see so many like minded individuals in the same place

Associate
Seems the wishlist feature is still an issue, says I have 7 items in my wishlist but only 3 showing.

Screenshot-2023-08-31-220516.png

Soldato
I had an issue yesterday when trying to add something to my wish list but instead it took me to the checkout screen which clicking the heart

I was trying to add these fans to the wish list

If you do it from where you can see all the products it works but if you do it from within the product it takes you to the checkout screen

Last edited:
Associate
I had an issue yesterday when trying to add something to my wish list but instead it took me to the checkout screen which clicking the heart

I was trying to add these fans to the wish list

If you do it from where you can see all the products it works but if you do it from within the product it takes you to the checkout screen
Came here to say the same thing... but will add its only from the product pages not the search.. i.e.
(Just re-read. @ED209 said exactly that, I just can't read, d'oh)

Last edited:
Associate
it's totally broken for me. The CSS doesn't load and I have a basic HTML rendering that doesn't even work.
Running on updated Edge browser, no VPN or adblock or anything

Back
Top Bottom