** Fallout 4 Next Gen 2024 - MODS & TWEAKS **

Caporegime
OP
Cheers. I do have 8 or so already installed, taken from a yt vid, some of which you've included already but a few not. I'll have a play about and let you know.

Just to let you know, as the mods start to get a bit overwhelming it's unlikely to be a step by step guide. And people will have to pick and choose how they want to install them. But for now it's fine

Soldato
@Antony101 Great that you posted your mod list, as mentioned I have now got mine to reflect the version number etc from Nexus.....

Load-Order.png

The High FPS Physics one just fails to boot the game, probably due to me using the Nvidia app to optimise the game..? Not got an issue tho with performance at this point.

Useful being able to lock the load order of the esp's etc, after sorting with LOOT.

Caporegime
OP
@Antony101 Great that you posted your mod list, as mentioned I have now got mine to reflect the version number etc from Nexus.....

The High FPS Physics one just fails to boot the game, probably due to me using the Nvidia app to optimise the game..? Not got an issue tho with performance at this point.

Useful being able to lock the load order of the esp's etc, after sorting with LOOT.

Hmm odd, no issues here...

Clashing with another mod perhaps?

Testing out ENB's now and so far this seems to be nice

DECENT ENB - Natural and Performance Friendly

Soldato
@Neil79 Thanks, I downloaded and installed it again and now it seems to load ok. It even creates a log file " HighFPSPhysicsFix.log " indicating it is loading etc.....

Do you not use the Nvidia App to control the filters etc, I know you have noted that but they could be useful for enb type filter control..?

Caporegime
OP
@Neil79 Thanks, I downloaded and installed it again and now it seems to load ok. It even creates a log file " HighFPSPhysicsFix.log " indicating it is loading etc.....

Do you not use the Nvidia App to control the filters etc, I know you have noted that but they could be useful for enb type filter control..?

The only filters I use in Nvidia App is the sharpen option :D . Glad you got it working! :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
The only filters I use in Nvidia App is the sharpen option :D . Glad you got it working! :cool:

What I find interesting is that using the Nvidia app to take a screenshot....

Fallout-4-Screenshot-2024-05-04-09-58-23-41.png

that is after applying some of the filters and settings in the app, not many but enough to make some difference.

If I then take a screenshot using Steam (F12) it looks kinda washed out, as tho the changes the Nvidia app makes are overlayed over the game, which makes sense.

I'm trying to get Martha to go cold turkey, she has a serious Jet habit.

Caporegime
OP
Going to try this now

Fallout 4 HD Overhaul 2k

Not sure if it overides the landscape mods I have, so will test

Last edited:
Soldato
Going to try this now

Fallout 4 HD Overhaul 2k​

Not sure if it overides the landscape mods I have, so will test

Be wary of that one. AFAIK the next gen update made changes for the placements of certain textures (?). There are some posts in the comments noting issues for those who have recently tried it. The modder has said "no" to updating it for the next gen patch.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Be wary of that one. AFAIK the next gen update made changes for the placements of certain textures (?). There are some posts in the comments noting issues for those who have recently tried it. The modder has said "no" to updating it for the next gen patch.

Thank you, will leave it then

Caporegime
OP
  • Rocket LUT

This new LUT natural tones with a soft highlight roll-off provides visuals that are subtly pleasing without too much chaos.

Caporegime
OP
  • Natural Green - Grass, Shrubs and Trees
As I felt with these mods, most green was to green (even A little bit of Green) or textures had to much green (like dirt or ground)
I decided to start from scratch and rework all the texture to my liking.

Soldato

The above fix for Thicket Excavations is VERY much needed. If you do not apply it you will fall through much of the stone and not be able to walk on it. The textures are also missing.

I have just applied it, after visiting that location of falling into the ground, and all is well.

Back
Top Bottom