** Fallout 4 Next Gen 2024 - MODS & TWEAKS **

Soldato
I also found this one quite useful ....

Having used "Another Pine Forest", and watching the video, I decided to drop that one and go for

trees version, with LOD's, only.

to go with that...

Soldato
is there a way to tell the mods are working? I read the readme and copied / changed etc but i cant see straight away what differences there are so it seems like it might not be working, any ideas?

How, as in method, and what mods are you applying..?

I use Mod Organiser 2 and it works well.

Have you seen the opening post by @Neil79 and what to do first, with certain files..?

Last edited:
Soldato
i was trying to do manually - ill give mod organiser 2 a go, thanks for the heads up!

A couple of years old, but this could help you...

perhaps spend some time reading the comments in the mods you wish to use. Much of this I'm having to learn / relearn as I go on.
also read their descriptions for notes on compatibilities and load order suggestions etc....

Caporegime
OP
I use Vortex, it tells you if the mod is installed and working, great app.

Find it a lot more user friendly than MO2, which I used in the past.

I find Mod Organiser 2 works better in Skyrim SE, and Vortex in Fallout 4..

Anyone installing manually is asking for trouble :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I just hope, probably pointless, that F4SE etc etc will still be fine and survive this one.

I understand them pushing out more fixes but I would have liked to have seen more bug fixes that the likes of the unofficial patch, and others are providing.
As noted on the other page, you only have to visit Thicket Excavations to find yourself dropping through the textures, that is a fix you have to manually apply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom