Farage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Who achieved the biggest upset ever against the big banks, against the government, against the big business and in the face of threats and bullying from other member states.

Totally useless though... Totally...

And some would say ruined fishermen, working class people, pensioners, the unemployed, the low paid........................

Soldato
And some would say ruined fishermen, working class people, pensioners, the unemployed, the low paid........................

Yes I agree... Who achieved the biggest upset in politics in an era.

On a quick note: UKIP are now accredited as being the "new" labour party.

Got 4m votes nearly at the last election too as well... Totally useless though

Soldato
We'll see, but the Brexit was a smart move for the future. Short term economic turbulence is a small price to pay for freedom from irreversible demographic changes. EU Superstate? No thanks.

We will see about this freedom, all statements so far after the results were announce point to very little change in terms of 'freedom from irreversible demographic change' (ie dirty foreigners mixing with us lot ;))

Soldato

Don't worry he made lots of money from being an MEP after his career in the financial markets. He is minted like the rest of his Eton/Dulwich College mates and his family will be fine for quite while. Didn't realise Dulwich College charges like £12000 a year in boarding fees,but that will be pocket change for those kind of circles.

Soldato
Oh yeah, the price increases we are dealing with now is totally what we wanted :rolleyes:

Get over your teen rebellion attitude, we are in it together, not to stick it to the man.

Yup we will blame Farage for that... He is totally useless... But achieved what he set out to do... Useless MEP not doing what he said....

Soldato
Hasn't achieved nowt yet. We are still in the EU and article 50 still not announced. All he won was an official poll. All we gained from that was economic instability and worsening international relations.

So worse than useless at the moment

Soldato
Don't worry he made lots of money from being an MEP after his career in the financial markets. He is minted like the rest of his Eton/Dulwich College mates and his family will be fine for quite while. Didn't realise Dulwich College charges like £12000 a year in boarding fees,but that will be pocket change for those kind of circles.

So that would make it £0 per year then.

Soldato
Hasn't achieved nowt yet. We are still in the EU and article 50 still not announced. All he won was an official poll. All we gained from that was economic stability and worsening international relations.

So worse than useless at the moment

Yep worse than useless for achieving his political aim.

Like I say we will see the antidemocratic/undemocratic process fall into place before long.

Soldato
And your bud Panama Dave said its a once only thing. Strange isn't it how quickly seem to be now disregarding from remain that Cameron said if he didn't get his "deal" he would come out... Hmmm funny that.

Now you have stupid students with tear drops and posters saying leaving the EU will affect our NHS and that nobody is now going to pay for her to go to France.... Rainbow land much :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about? Why is Dave my bud exactly? You haven't even responded to what I actually said.

Soldato
What the hell are you talking about? Why is Dave my bud exactly? You haven't even responded to what I actually said.

Same way Nige is my bud I suppose.

I have responded. Dave said its a referendum not a neverendum... Just in case you missed the tweet. The majority had to be one. As it so happened is was 1million+

Soldato
Yes I agree... Who achieved the biggest upset in politics in an era.

On a quick note: UKIP are now accredited as being the "new" labour party.

Got 4m votes nearly at the last election too as well... Totally useless though

And the longer this is dragged out more and more leave voters will be voting UKIP.

He is a clever man is Sir Nigel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom