Football Banter Thread

Don
OP
Something needs to be don't about these corners where the defender is pushed off of the near post and then corner taken to that spot

Norwich just did a carbon copy of what City did

Soldato
Well, this is unfortunate......

ezgif-com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

EDIT

Just seen the thread :o

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Top acting from the guy pretending to be hit in the face there!

I think he is holding his chest to be fair to him and i'm not sure he is the problem here!

Apparently Ronnie then stands on they guy when hes down and there is a video of him raising his fist behind the ref when his back is turned. He then makes a massive spectacle as he walks off the pitch. Kind of sad whats happened the one of the best players ever in the past few years.

Caporegime
I think he is holding his chest to be fair to him and i'm not sure he is the problem here!

Nah, he's standing up to Ronnie until he raises his arm when he goes down pretending there was contact.

Apparently Ronnie then stands on they guy when hes down and there is a video of him raising his fist behind the ref when his back is turned. He then makes a massive spectacle as he walks off the pitch. Kind of sad whats happened the one of the best players ever in the past few years.

Hadn't seen that. Honestly, even what's there looks card worthy to me, maybe not red, but what are you doing getting into a bargie like that over a throw-in?

Looking around I can't find a good video showing the stamp, but doesn't his teammate also put a gentle boot it?

Soldato
Rio Ferdinand on Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag: "If kamikaze, open sesame, no control of the game football is what we're looking for, he has it nailed on and is doing a great job because that's what we're playing."

Couldn't have put it better myself

Don
Henry Winter been made "redundant" from the times... bizarre, surely he's accepted as the best in the business?
The best at what exactly? If you're talking about his writing ability then maybe but his actual football takes are usually pretty horrendous. I usually laugh at half of the stuff he comes out with as he over dramatises (if that's the word - I should ask Henry) the most basic things to make them seem impressive. This guff on Ashworth and the quote tweet with an extract of something Winter wrote about Moyes sums him up:

And before somebody gets upset the above is not a criticism of Ashworth, simply highlighting the vomit inducing nonsense Henry Winter comes out with, as if everything he's listed isn't already available to Utd (or any club for that matter). Read some of the stuff he's wrote about players like Harry Maguire over the years - great leader, amazing character, shame he's a **** player Henry.

Back
Top Bottom