Football Banter Thread

Don
Arteta challenges for the title and gets into the champs league and David Moyes leads West Ham to a European title, but apparently….

Football is supposed to provide entertainment, which should be remembered. As a natural in the PL, I know I'll be entertained for 90 mins much more in an Ange match than Arsenal and WH. Good on him for bringing some excitement into the Prem.

Don
If anybody is unhappy with what somebody has wrote then they can report it and a mod will look at it. We don't need petty back and forths.

Soldato
A year ago today :D

GH5whoKXwAA_7RB

Soldato
Football is supposed to provide entertainment, which should be remembered. As a natural in the PL, I know I'll be entertained for 90 mins much more in an Ange match than Arsenal and WH. Good on him for bringing some excitement into the Prem.

My thoughts exactly! He was brilliant at the start of the season.

If Luton stay up, even if it’s down to the points deducted for Everton/Notts, Edwards has to win MOTY. Be a joke if he doesn’t.

Not a single person would have had them as staying up pre season. Every man and his dog would have City, Liverpool and Arsenal in top 3.

West Ham where/are by far the richest team in that competition and should be winning it. Roma and West Ham have won it. Likewise Villa should be winning it as well. If they get 4th/5th and the european trophy then he may have a case.

No doubt it’ll be who ever wins the league though.

Associate
My thoughts exactly! He was brilliant at the start of the season.

If Luton stay up, even if it’s down to the points deducted for Everton/Notts, Edwards has to win MOTY. Be a joke if he doesn’t.

Not a single person would have had them as staying up pre season. Every man and his dog would have City, Liverpool and Arsenal in top 3.

West Ham where/are by far the richest team in that competition and should be winning it. Roma and West Ham have won it. Likewise Villa should be winning it as well. If they get 4th/5th and the european trophy then he may have a case.

No doubt it’ll be who ever wins the league though.

I'd love Emery to win MOTY, but if Luton stay up I wouldn't mind it going to Edwards. He's a proper class act. If it came down to choosing Ange or Emery though, Emery should get it. He's arguably done a lot more with a lot less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom