Formula Boinc 2016

PDW

PDW

Associate
Asteroids has plenty of jobs in the queue again so should be working now if you haven't already found this out !

Soldato
We're miles down the list in Asteroids, any projects we actually have a chance at?

you mean poem ,asteroids we started doing great in since you and andy with your titans joined in. asteroids does have more work now aswell.

I also allow my amd card do run moo wrapper, 6000 points per unit, I am plodding nicely and we wasn't even on the score board until recent but there is only really me who runs it 24.7 so will no longer take any more spots. with at least another person helping would would be capable of taking at least 2 more spots :) . chris and texas do some work on it also but they don't run it all the time

dam just noticed that PC Perspective Killer Frogs are gaining on us! ill have to put a stop to that when they get to close with some more gpu power

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
Took delivery of a really expensive bag of Haribo today :eek:

Thank you whoever packed it, last 2 or maybe 3 packers failed big time :(

It's not for me but I will need to stress test the system before I hand it over :D

PDW

PDW

Associate
Strange, Boinc crashed for me during the night, my PC was just sat idle so it must have rebooted. Are there any error logs hiding away that I could check?

There are a load of std*.txt files in the BOINC folder (that contains the projects/slots folders). Some are just the normal logging files but some also record the errors.

PDW

PDW

Associate
I've been waiting to catch some DNA work from CSG but it only has Subset work.

Looking at the FB table for CSG I could just do 20,000 points to move us up a place and get an extra 2 on our score, or I could just do 6,500 points for the Meister team to take them to first and knock TSBT off :D

Is the first rule of FB that there are no rules :D:D

Soldato
I've been waiting to catch some DNA work from CSG but it only has Subset work.

Looking at the FB table for CSG I could just do 20,000 points to move us up a place and get an extra 2 on our score, or I could just do 6,500 points for the Meister team to take them to first and knock TSBT off :D

Is the first rule of FB that there are no rules :D:D

I guess that plan worked after just checking FB .haha

now add 6k points to us and well move up another place :D , doesn't matter inaway as im running over 20 cores on CSG so we'll move up soon enough inaway

PDW

PDW

Associate
I guess that plan worked after just checking FB .haha

now add 6k points to us and well move up another place :D , doesn't matter inaway as im running over 20 cores on CSG so we'll move up soon enough inaway
Lol, I only thought about it :D

What else can I think about....:p

Back
Top Bottom